Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL got what it wanted - Giants vs Pats

#10 on SF needs to hook up with Cundiff over the off season and produce a video, How to blow the game for your team.

2. Ouch, that may be an even more brutal way to lose than we did.

Blog Entries

Re: NFL got what it wanted - Giants vs Pats

Eli Manning is one tough customer. Much tougher than his brother. The Giants will not be denied in the superbowl. I mean just imagine what a real NFL receiving corps, such as the Giant's, will be able to do to the Patriots secondary.

Blog Entries

Both Harbaughs, done in by special teams. Sad.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

5. Fuck it all, I hope the Pats get their revenge for 07. I like the Giants even less than them, and just don't have a hatred for NE the way I do for PIT and IND. Plenty left to dislike but none of it doesn't also apply to the Giants.

Blog Entries
    It's not what the NFL wanted. It's what NBC wanted. There the ones who will now get record breaking ratings from NY/BOS

Quote Originally Posted by myfavoriteboxer View Post
    Fuck it all, I hope the Pats get their revenge for 07. I like the Giants even less than them, and just don't have a hatred for NE the way I do for PIT and IND. Plenty left to dislike but none of it doesn't also apply to the Giants.
    I'll always have a soft spot for the Giants because they saved the world from a 19-0 Patriots team. You think Steeler fans having a monopoly on most Super Bowl titles is bad, imagine Boston fans laying claim to the best team in NFL history. Thank you, Eli Manning and David Tyree.

I've already got other plans for SB night, but I hope the Giants win it again. Think they can. Like 2007, they'll be able to get to Brady without having to blitz, and the Patriots defense is going to be overwhelmed by Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham.

Blog Entries

I have not looked at the highlights of the Giants/49ers game yet. Could anyone please summarize how they lost?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I have not looked at the highlights of the Giants/49ers game yet. Could anyone please summarize how they lost?
    Two mistakes by same guy on return team for 49ers. First one. ball brushed his leg, giants picked up ball . Refs blow whistle. Review shows ball hit #10 leg, Giants get ball at that spot. Eventually score . Overtime,#1o fumbles ball after catch, giants recover. Run ball closer to goal line, Tynes kicks field goal. Maybe weather had something to do with both teams having moments of weakness..

Awesome. I am forced to cheer for a 9-7 team that lost to the Redskins twice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    I'll always have a soft spot for the Giants because they saved the world from a 19-0 Patriots team. You think Steeler fans having a monopoly on most Super Bowl titles is bad, imagine Boston fans laying claim to the best team in NFL history. Thank you, Eli Manning and David Tyree.

I've already got other plans for SB night, but I hope the Giants win it again. Think they can. Like 2007, they'll be able to get to Brady without having to blitz, and the Patriots defense is going to be overwhelmed by Cruz, Nicks, and Manningham.
    Pretty much sums up my feelings as well

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by KidSampson View Post
    Awesome. I am forced to cheer for a 9-7 team that lost to the Redskins twice.
    The last few seasons have shown you don't need the best record to win - you just have to be the team that gets hot (and lucky doesn't hurt either) at the right time.

In the Giants defense they were pretty banged up for much of the regular season then got healthy at the right time.