Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=BleedPurple92; I believe in Cam ...[/QUOTE]

;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

2. Somebody's gotta go Flacco or Cameron which one?....Why did you close this tread?

I was not finished. Falcco played a good 2cnd half but make no mistake he did not play a great game. I'm not blaming him for the loss but make no mistake we could have controlled the Pats like we did the 1st time we meet them in the playoffs. The defense played their butts off.

Re: Somebody's gotta go Flacco or Cameron which one?....Why did you close this tread?

Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

4. Re: Somebody's gotta go Flacco or Cameron which one?....Why did you close this tread?

How do you get internet access in that Cave?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Re: Somebody's gotta go Flacco or Cameron which one?....Why did you close this tread?

Flacco is one Lee Evans catch in the end zone away from being talked about as the QB who out-dueled Tom Brady. Flacco did his job and more. That was a perfect pass to Evans in the end zone. Cameron needs to go. Has Cam ever heard of a quick pass? Everything with this guy is a slow developing play. I counted at least four occasions when we needed 3-4 yards for a first down when the Patriots CBs were playing 10 yards off our WRs. Even then, no quick pass out to a WR. Aaron Rodgers makes a living doing just that. The WR only needs to beat one guy and he is off to the races. The Ravens did that one time to Torrey Smith, and he took it for a TD. It amazes me that the Ravens did so little of that all season.

Blog Entries

Learn to spell 'thread' first.

7. Re: Somebody's gotta go Flacco or Cameron which one?....Why did you close this tread?

Just because I don't share your views of the game does not make me a troll. Idiot. Look at my user name Rave-O; Ravens-Orioles. Grow up!

Blog Entries
    Cage fight to decide

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The possibility of jettisoning Joe Flacco should not even be a thought in this city after the year he has had. The dude just wins games, and today he had his trip to the Super Bowl taken from him by someone else's incompetence.

I see why the first thread was closed.