Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I don't care what anyone says, Lee Evans' catch should have been a catch/TD!

He caught it, had full possession, and took two full steps before it was knocked out.

Ravens got robbed!

I don't care if he was balancing it delicately on the tips of his fingers or had it stuffed so far into his gut that you couldn't tell the difference between it and his spleen, it should have been ruled a TD.

He met all the criteria the same way that someone jumping over the pile has the ball's tip touch the goal line before losing control of it.

It's no surprise that the Pats loving/favoring NFL world didn't look at it or question it though.

Re: I don't care what anyone says, Lee Evans' catch should have been a catch/TD!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Era at The U View Post
    He caught it, had full possession, and took two full steps before it was knocked out.

Ravens got robbed!

I don't care if he was balancing it delicately on the tips of his fingers or had it stuffed so far into his gut that you couldn't tell the difference between it and his spleen, it should have been ruled a TD.

He met all the criteria the same way that someone jumping over the pile has the ball's tip touch the goal line before losing control of it.

It's no surprise that the Pats loving/favoring NFL world didn't look at it or question it though.
    :word It reminded of Todd Heaps TD catch last year in ATL where he caught it took two steps and the ball was immediately knocked out, it was called a TD just like that one should have been.

Re: I don't care what anyone says, Lee Evans' catch should have been a catch/TD!

Wont even lie, i thought they should have reviewed that.

That looked good from my end. Should have been reviewed, atleast.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post

That play is not reviewable. Even Harbaugh acknowledge this in his press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    That play is not reviewable. Even Harbaugh acknowledge this in his press conference.
    It's reviewable if the Refs want to review it, isn't it?

Yes it is reveiewable or are you forgetting the fourth down play last week against the Texans. If the spot of the ball was worth a review last week that play to Evans should have been worth a review.

Quote Originally Posted by edtude View Post
    Yes it is reveiewable or are you forgetting the fourth down play last week against the Texans. If the spot of the ball was worth a review last week that play to Evans should have been worth a review.
    Okay.Tell that to Harbaugh and replay assistant upstairs. Both that said that play was not reviewable. Just saying

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It was reviewable, it was not challengeable. It was inside the 2 minute warning, the booth could have called for a review and should have. I don't think it was a catch but it merited a review.

Blog Entries

Peter King tweeted the same thing and he's a Patriots fan.

Blog Entries

It should have been reviewed, but after watching it over the ball came out before second foot came down.

Could have been the game winner. Damn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    It should have been reviewed, but after watching it over the ball came out before second foot came down.

Could have been the game winner. Damn shame.
    My thoughts exactly. At first I thought like the OP, but to me it seemed his foot did not come down before the ball popped out.

I agree, although never expected to get that call. It was clearly close enough to deserve a review.

That close to going to the sb. One split second more of possession on a perfectly thrown pass.

:T2: