Thread: no huddle

no huddle

Seems like almost every story I read about the Pats says Brady's no huddle offense will tire the Ravens defense, and allow Brady to hit his targets at will. I presume our defensive coaches know about this, as its nothing new. Brady has not had a quality QB rating against the Ravens, and they've used no huddle in those games, so is this something to worry about?

Ravens can actually run no huddle well, but this is not a game in which to use it. Or is it? Would an occasional changeup on offense surprise the Patriots? You can run using the no huddle as well as throw.
    Al

Re: no huddle

Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    Seems like almost every story I read about the Pats says Brady's no huddle offense will tire the Ravens defense, and allow Brady to hit his targets at will. I presume our defensive coaches know about this, as its nothing new. Brady has not had a quality QB rating against the Ravens, and they've used no huddle in those games, so is this something to worry about?

Ravens can actually run no huddle well, but this is not a game in which to use it. Or is it? Would an occasional changeup on offense surprise the Patriots? You can run using the no huddle as well as throw.
    This is what worries me the most!

The key is to get hands on the TEs and WRs at the line to mess up the timing. Brady works quickly; it's what he does.

Blog Entries

Let's be real. We've known the no huddle offense to be an issue for this defense in the past, if not for a drive or two.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    The key is to get hands on the TEs and WRs at the line to mess up the timing. Brady works quickly; it's what he does.
    If this is not accomplished, it could be a very long day for our boys.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

One my favorite idesa that I read was if the Pats try to chip Suggs with a TE like the Chargers did before they go out to run a route, Suggs (or whichever rusher) should go out of his way to level the guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    If this is not accomplished, it could be a very long day for our boys.
    all they have to do is put the TE in motion; how are you gonna chuck them at the line then?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!