Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: no huddle

  1. #1

    no huddle



    Seems like almost every story I read about the Pats says Brady's no huddle offense will tire the Ravens defense, and allow Brady to hit his targets at will. I presume our defensive coaches know about this, as its nothing new. Brady has not had a quality QB rating against the Ravens, and they've used no huddle in those games, so is this something to worry about?

    Ravens can actually run no huddle well, but this is not a game in which to use it. Or is it? Would an occasional changeup on offense surprise the Patriots? You can run using the no huddle as well as throw.
    Al




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    2,886

    Re: no huddle

    Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    Seems like almost every story I read about the Pats says Brady's no huddle offense will tire the Ravens defense, and allow Brady to hit his targets at will. I presume our defensive coaches know about this, as its nothing new. Brady has not had a quality QB rating against the Ravens, and they've used no huddle in those games, so is this something to worry about?

    Ravens can actually run no huddle well, but this is not a game in which to use it. Or is it? Would an occasional changeup on offense surprise the Patriots? You can run using the no huddle as well as throw.
    This is what worries me the most!




  3. #3

    Re: no huddle

    The key is to get hands on the TEs and WRs at the line to mess up the timing. Brady works quickly; it's what he does.




  4. #4

    Re: no huddle

    Let's be real. We've known the no huddle offense to be an issue for this defense in the past, if not for a drive or two.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  5. Re: no huddle

    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    The key is to get hands on the TEs and WRs at the line to mess up the timing. Brady works quickly; it's what he does.
    If this is not accomplished, it could be a very long day for our boys.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!




  6. #6

    Re: no huddle

    One my favorite idesa that I read was if the Pats try to chip Suggs with a TE like the Chargers did before they go out to run a route, Suggs (or whichever rusher) should go out of his way to level the guy.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,884
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: no huddle

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    If this is not accomplished, it could be a very long day for our boys.
    all they have to do is put the TE in motion; how are you gonna chuck them at the line then?
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland