Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Shameless Brady Ballwashing is In Full-Throe

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMoon View Post
    NFL network is just as bad. After watching AFC playbook last night I anticipate the suddenly great NE defense to shut us out while Brady throws 7 TD's and craps purple Lucky Charms at the 50 yd line while also reading the paper and sitting in his rocking chair against our old overrated defense.
    That was the impression I got as well, other than the lucky charms.

Almost every prediction segment I have seen or heard makes it seem as if the Pats are invincible and the Ravens are hopelessly flawed. They make it seem as if Flacco is terrible and the defense has no chance to even slow the Pats down.

I understand the fact the ravens are underdogs in this game, but you would think getting to this game would earn you a little bit of respect.

:T2:

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    I turned in on the Boston SPorts Network while eating a ham and cheese omelette for breakfast this morning. The grease of the eggs and the ballwashing of the NE QB evidently did not mix well. After watching over an hour of this elitist, highly regional network's slobberknobbing on the life and times of Tom Terrific, i finally found relief by taking a massive Brady.
    I can't believe that a local network would gush over it's Future Hall of Fame QB on the eve of the AFCCG!!

What's next, WBAL Baltimore salivating over the exploits of Joe Flacco?

NFL network is just as bad. After watching AFC playbook last night I anticipate the suddenly great NE defense to shut us out while Brady throws 7 TD's and craps purple Lucky Charms at the 50 yd line while also reading the paper and sitting in his rocking chair against our old overrated defense.
    Dion is the biggest Brady ball washer of all. He's starting to piss me off. He's been whizzin' on Joe for the past 2 weeks.

Playbook was Sterling,Baldy,Theeeesman and Billick. I don't mind people picking NE, I expect them to beat us too but to act like we're some scrub 4-12 outfit that's being led to the slaughter is gag inducing.

The talking heads have been talking shit about the Ravens all week. Don't be fooled by their positiveness they are showing the Ravens today. They are only covering their ass when the Ravens win. F them.

Quote Originally Posted by edtude View Post
    ^^^This +1
    Also the Caps Penguins are on at 12:30. That will take me quite icely up to gametime
    LOL Was that on purpose?

Blog Entries
    For the past hour Nflnetwork has talked about nothing but the NFC game. Come on, man!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I finally turned on local coverage...

ABC 2 special - The Way to Indy...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    I can't believe that a local network would gush over it's Future Hall of Fame QB on the eve of the AFCCG!!

What's next, WBAL Baltimore salivating over the exploits of Joe Flacco?
    He was trying to be funny. He meant ESPN, and replaced the E with a B because they are up in Connecticut near Boston.

This morning on NFL Gameday morning, Kurt Warner, Michael Irvin, and I think Sterling Sharpe were pulling for the Ravens to represent the AFC. And a lot of Ravens coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    I finally turned on local coverage...

ABC 2 special - The Way to Indy...
    Thanks, but no Thanks.

I turned that on just to see what was up, and low and behold who do we have...

That Boston Skank Whining Ho Jenn Royle sitting square between Scott Garceau and Jamie Costello.

Sorry, but I'd rather watch the national media beat into my head why the Ravens won't win then listen to that bitch try and talk about what winning would mean to Baltimore.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Lmao!! Funny shit!