Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

I feel an offensive explosion coming on.

I don't want to sound arrogant to the other posters (Ravens posters and visiting Patriots posters). It is just a feeling that I have.

It starts with the offensive line. They were very upset at the way they played last week and I have a feeling that they will come out angry and knocking defenders off of the ball. Bill Belichick will scheme to take Ray Rice out of the equation, but I think that his defenders will lose their individual contests. In short, the Patriots will not be able to effectively stop Ray Rice and the floodgates will open.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: I feel an offensive explosion coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don't want to sound arrogant to the other posters (Ravens posters and visiting Patriots posters). It is just a feeling that I have.

It starts with the offensive line. They were very upset at the way they played last week and I have a feeling that they will come out angry and knocking defenders off of the ball. Bill Belichick will scheme to take Ray Rice out of the equation, but I think that his defenders will lose their individual contests. In short, the Patriots will not be able to effectively stop Ray Rice and the floodgates will open.

The O-line did say they were sick to their stomach about their performance last game.
    Last edited by Justlovemybirds; 01-22-2012 at 11:19 AM.

I also sense a coming out party for Lee Evans. Call me optimistic, but I wonder if today's the day they unveil a new offensive wrinkle where they get Smith, Boldin and Evans on the field at once. Having no film on that, the Patriots won't have a plan for it.

37. There, I said it.

From your lips to Gods ears!!!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

I'm also thinking Lee Evans has a big game, that great catch on 3rd down last week showed he still has something and I think tonight could be his moment against such a shitty secondary.

I've been feeling the same way, Excel. We've been facing all these Top 10 defenses. Maybe Cam dialed it down on purpose. Because remember, we started the season throwing the ball all over the place. After Seattle that's when Cam went to the old-fashion, pound it out game with Ray Rice. But we've seen what this passing offense is capable of when we played St. Louis. I'm not saying the O will put up 37 points, but I can see 26 - 30.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 13ravenfan View Post
    I also sense a coming out party for Lee Evans. Call me optimistic, but I wonder if today's the day they unveil a new offensive wrinkle where they get Smith, Boldin and Evans on the field at once. Having no film on that, the Patriots won't have a plan for it.
    Do you really think that the coaching staff has been holding back a few formations and plays, to keep their hand close? Would you expect the same thing from Bill Belichick and his coaching staff.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Do you really think that the coaching staff has been holding back a few formations and plays, to keep their hand close? Would you expect the same thing from Bill Belichick and his coaching staff.
    I think we've seen some glimpses of creative route combinations in the first part of the season. I'm hoping Cam pulls out all the stops today.

Truthfully, I don't think it was totally intentional. Evans missed a lot of time with his injury and Smith stepped up. The Ravens continued to play the hot hand. But I hope they pull out all the stops now that Evans is totally healthy.

As for the Pats, I always think BB has a trick or two up his sleeve.

Blog Entries

There is no reason to hold back today; leave everything on the field. I can see this team stretching the field today and then pounding the line. Keep them off balance and go prove the critics wrong!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I haven't felt this excited since the 1990 AFC Championship game and that turned out well (I lived in Buffalo then).