Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: I feel an offensive explosion coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I don't want to sound arrogant to the other posters (Ravens posters and visiting Patriots posters). It is just a feeling that I have.

It starts with the offensive line. They were very upset at the way they played last week and I have a feeling that they will come out angry and knocking defenders off of the ball. Bill Belichick will scheme to take Ray Rice out of the equation, but I think that his defenders will lose their individual contests. In short, the Patriots will not be able to effectively stop Ray Rice and the floodgates will open.
    Here's hoping your right. I have said all week that the Pats played their A game against what I think was a an inferior Bronco team the Ravens survived playing their B game against a good Texan team.
    I think we elevate today. Go Ravens!!!! We are going to Indy.

Do you really think that the coaching staff has been holding back a few formations and plays, to keep their hand close? Would you expect the same thing from Bill Belichick and his coaching staff.
    BB did show something new last week. Using Hernadez as an running back.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

23-20 Ravens maybe in OT

Blog Entries

Flacco outplayed Brady up there last year. Add a Torrey Smith and a Lee Evans to the mix, Ravens could put up 30.

Blog Entries
    Pats D is second worse in the history of the league, today is the day.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

6. Re: I feel an offensive explosion coming on.

I feel the exact same way. The Ravens have the capability, and all week they've been discounting us. I think this is the day where Joe Flacco finally gets his respect. We have the ability to put up big numbers against this defense. This is our day fellas... I just feel it.

I think you may be right. I sense an offensive explosion also.

I do not think NE has a horrible defense. The style of play they have on O has a lot to do with the D allowing a lot of yards. That said, I think the Ravens have a bigger edge in the matchups vs the NE D than the NE O has on our D.

If NE's plan is to take away Rice, I just do not believe they will be able to do it with the front 7. The 8th man will have to come up and even then they may limit his YPC, but become more vunerable to a long run. In the passing game, I do not see any Cb that can be a "shut down" guy 1 on 1 the way Joseph was last week. I also do not see any mismatches in the pass rush department. So while I do not think this is the worst defense the Ravens have faced all year, they are not one of the top 10 and I expect the Raven O to have the best all around game they have had in a while. 24-35 points depending on what our defense does to set them up.

:T2:

The team reporter on NFL Network said the Ravens are gonna go exploit some mismatches they identified on the Patsies defense by moving Dickson and Pitta around and attacking.

Keep Joe clean and let's see what he can do. Cam's been taking heat all week for running a predictable offense and I think he knows how the Patriots are going to defend him. Execute a master plan to take advantage!

I feel an offensive explosion coming on.
    I have that same feeling.

And if we win, an equal part of the enjoyment will be watching the media generate excuses to explain why the Pats lost and why Belicheat is still some kind of incredibly over-achieving coach.

I have had the same feelings and the same ideas have danced in my head. I am so hoping that it comes to pass - if for no other reason than to stuff it down the throats of the National heads.

Come on, Ravens. Bring a MAJOR OFFENSE.
    Captain Offense