Tried real hard to sleep last night....

....but had a difficult time. Kept thinking that the Ravens first play from scrimmage should be to have Flacoo bring 'em to the line, set and go on a quick count, sending Evans and Smith on a full out sprint down each sideline on a deep timing play hoping to catch the defense flat-footed and not able to get back in time. Throw to the open man for a quick score. I kept thinking they should have practiced this many times this week so that Flacco knows what yard marker each man is at after x number of seconds so that his guy can run under the ball in stride.

Anyway, that's what kept me up.

Re: Tried real hard to sleep last night....

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulahoo View Post
    ....but had a difficult time. Kept thinking that the Ravens first play from scrimmage should be to have Flacoo bring 'em to the line, set and go on a quick count, sending Evans and Smith on a full out sprint down each sideline on a deep timing play hoping to catch the defense flat-footed and not able to get back in time. Throw to the open man for a quick score. I kept thinking they should have practiced this many times this week so that Flacco knows what yard marker each man is at after x number of seconds so that his guy can run under the ball in stride.

Anyway, that's what kept me up.
    Relax..the musings and worries of fans have no bearing on the game. Just remember, win or lose, the sun will still come out tomorrow and most of us still have to go to work. I had a good sleep last night. SPORTS is not worth the aggravation.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    Relax..the musings and worries of fans have no bearing on the game. Just remember, win or lose, the sun will still come out tomorrow and most of us still have to go to work. I had a good sleep last night. SPORTS is not worth the aggravation.
    I know all of this but sometimes the brain just doesn't win and the heart takes over.

Blog Entries

LOL you act like he wished injury upon someone or something like that.

Just remember, win or lose, the sun will still come out tomorrow and most of us still have to go to work. I had a good sleep last night. SPORTS is not worth the aggravation.
    Good stuff right there

First play should be a flea flicker. Guarantee a WR would be open 50 yds downfield

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMoon View Post
    First play should be a flea flicker. Guarantee a WR would be open 50 yds downfield
    I like that! You know they're gonna load the box so Ray doesn't repeat his performance from 2009.

I still love that flea flicker/te screen from last year!

Blog Entries

I like the idea of showing a heavy run formation like a power I. Then, going play action to Torrey deep.