Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Dear Joe Flacco....

For the love of all of us who are tired of hearing everyone pick you apart for not being a great QB even though you've set NFL records for wins in your first 4 seasons...

PLEASE have a huge game today so we can finally start shutting up some of the haters. I'd like a win most of all, but since I'm starting to think you'll need to pass a bit more than the last time we played New England in the postseason, i'd be nice if you didn't leave anything for annoying sports idiots to nitpick on.

Just a request, actually a secondary request, since all of us just want you to win the game. So I guess the best way to sum this up is....Do what you do best. And if it wouldn't be too much trouble, please don't let New England's pass defense look good.

Thanks,

Baltimore Ravens Fans who are tired of hearing about Joe Flacco being worthless.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Dear Joe Flacco....

Joe will only be as good as the OL. That will make or break him. Texans ate up our OL. NE I'm not sure will do the same.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    For the love of all of us who are tired of hearing everyone pick you apart for not being a great QB even though you've set NFL records for wins in your first 4 seasons...

PLEASE have a huge game today so we can finally start shutting up some of the haters. I'd like a win most of all, but since I'm starting to think you'll need to pass a bit more than the last time we played New England in the postseason, i'd be nice if you didn't leave anything for annoying sports idiots to nitpick on.

Just a request, actually a secondary request, since all of us just want you to win the game. So I guess the best way to sum this up is....Do what you do best. And if it wouldn't be too much trouble, please don't let New England's pass defense look good.

Thanks,

Baltimore Ravens Fans who are tired of hearing about Joe Flacco being worthless.

Dear Joe Flacco:

Please tell Cam to:

1. Call aggressive plays

2. Don't put you in a hole buy calling two failed running plays forcing you into 3rd and long.

3. Have the offensive line protect you.

4. Let you play more from hurry up formations

5. Let you play more from the shotgun

6. Have your receivers NOT DROP balls thrown into their hands

7. Put formations on the field that cause the opponent to think

8. Put the right personnel on the field for the formation called

9. Let you throw to Pitta

10. Let you run slants, rubs, crossing patterns, comebacks etc

11. Use Vonte Leech as a fullback - not as a wideout.

12. Let you throw on first down.

Hopefully next year you will have someone who understands football in the 21st century - and who will let you do all these things.

Good luck, Joe

Blog Entries

Dear Joe:

May you have a healthy masculine son who can throw footballs and have better pocket awareness and can read defenses and pick them apart better than you for the future Baltimore Ravens.

GO RAVENS.

SINCERELY YOURS,

WACCO FOR FUTURE FLACCO'S.

Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-22-2012 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Joe will only be as good as the OL. That will make or break him. Texans ate up our OL. NE I'm not sure will do the same.
    This. Our OL needs to have it's "A" game today. If they do, we should win. Actually, if both OL and DL have their "A" games, then we win.

Blog Entries

Dear Joe,

Just win. Your job is to win, not to answer your oftentimes ignorant critics.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

Dear Joe,

If you throw for five touchdowns in a loss, you will not be remembered.

Get the W. We are with you.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Dear Joe:

May you have a healthy masculine son who can throw footballs and have better pocket awareness and can read defenses and pick them apart better than you for the future Baltimore Ravens.

GO RAVENS.

SINCERELY YOURS,

WACCO FOR FUTURE FLACCO'S.

Hell no. It would be so depressing when he is drafted by some random team, or by the Steelers since they will be a caricatured version of the Browns by that time because I don't see them (the Steelers) beating us once in the next 5 or 6 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Dear Joe,

If you throw for five touchdowns in a loss, you will not be remembered.

Get the W. We are with you.
    This!

Blog Entries

Dear Joe,
    tell Cam to go F himself and call your own plays. WE all have alot more faith in you!

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    This!
    Agreed!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    I certainly AGREE!! The OL flat-out stunk, and in a playoff game no less - shame on ALL of YOU!! Joe, I thought, actually had a pretty good game, I mean several of his throws were PERFECT throws. Joe will do just fine today...
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton