Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Newt in SC

Re: It's Newt in SC

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    No I didn't bother to inquire into your statements. They spoke for themselves. If you watched the debates in SC you would have understood how Gingrich won. Instead however, your the one making assumptions Gingrich can't be trusted.
    They spoke for themselves? *shakes my head*

Gingrich has a track of records of being untrustworthy. As Romney pointed out that Newt was the only Speaker of the House to resign in disgrace. Yes, I watched that debate, thank you very much. Additionally, Newt spread-headed President Clinton's impeachment and only to be caught with his own infidelity. Former president Bush, the first, said that Newt stood him up. Do I really need to go on here?

Just don't put me or anyone in a group of "average ignorant American who doesn't follow politics" right off the bat like that, but then again... you are being you.

Seriously, you know what... It seems to me that you are "unleashing" yourself... Perhaps I am making an assumption here, but I will stop. In fact, I am not going to bother with you anymore. You are not worth more of my time. Incredible...
    Last edited by Random Thoughts; 01-24-2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: adding a line

Just don't put me or anyone in a group of "average ignorant American who doesn't follow politics" right off the bat like that, but then again... you are being you.
    I think your own inferiority complex put you in that group my friend. I was simply insinuating that it was pretty obvious how Gingrich won SC. To not be able to see how he was able to win had to mean you didn't watch the debates. Shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt, my bad.

Seriously, you know what... It seems to me that you are "unleashing" yourself... Perhaps I am making an assumption here, but I will stop. In fact, I am not going to bother with you anymore. You are not worth more of my time. Incredible...
    I recommend getting thicker skin if you plan on posting here anymore.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes, and I did expect him to win the South Carolina primary, especially with Perry dropped out and endorsed him. I did not expect him to win a commanding victory. I thought Santorum would give him a run for his money or at least. Moreover, I thought the the particular constituents--southern baptists-- would be skeptical of Newt given his track of records and multiple wives. The multiple wives should have no bearing on a candidate, but it matters to that constituents, or at least I thought. We will see how he do in Florida.

Btw, debates are not really good indicators of a candidate's victory. Richard Nixon totally dominated the debates with JFK, and he lost. Hillary Clinton had much better debate performances by a mile than our current president, and she lost. I can go on and on about this topic.

As for having a thick skin, well. Thank you for the recommendation, and I shall bear that in mind.