Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question The "L" Word.....

Not saying we're going to lose, cause I feel like we're going to win...But what if we do lose? How is this city going to take it? I for one will be distraught. :grbac: One never knows how the refs are going to call the game or if there are going to be any key injuries, that could go against us and take the wind out of our sails..Not trying to be negative, but I was just wondering how we'll take a loss?

Re: The "L" Word.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Not saying we're going to lose, cause I feel like we're going to win...But what if we do lose? How is this city going to take it? I for one will be distraught. :grbac: One never knows how the refs are going to call the game or if there are going to be any key injuries, that could go against us and take the wind out of our sails..Not trying to be negative, but I was just wondering how we'll take a loss?
    I'd hate to lose, but if we do, at least it won't be to the steelers.

3. Re: The "L" Word.....

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I'd hate to lose, but if we do, at least it won't be to the steelers.
    Agreed... But losing to a man who wears UGGS is incomprehensible :grbac:

According to the talking heads we have already lost it, so we are playing for TV time. After another great season, if we win, the season continues. If we lose, we've already had several SB wins this year(both steeler games):happyanim , plus winning the division and sweeping the division. Great year, hope it goes on , but nothing to be ashamed of. When we win, finally get on prime time NFL replay, they can't show the game at midnight like the last two important games the Ravens won. If we lose, I'll watch the replay looking for great hits the defense puts on the pats, especially brady.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    According to the talking heads we have already lost it, so we are playing for TV time. After another great season, if we win, the season continues. If we lose, we've already had several SB wins this year(both steeler games):happyanim , plus winning the division and sweeping the division. Great year, hope it goes on , but nothing to be ashamed of. When we win, finally get on prime time NFL replay, they can't show the game at midnight like the last two important games the Ravens won. If we lose, I'll watch the replay looking for great hits the defense puts on the pats, especially brady.
    Sure they can. They'll have the Giants/Packers game from 1998 or something on prime time.

If we lose we lose. Life goes on. To get this far is pretty special.

Blog Entries

If we lose, I'll probably need to stay way from the boards for a week or so...

But then, I'll be proud of this season. Getting to the AFC Championship is still a pretty damn good feat. And you have to remember, Harbaugh and Flacco have taken us to 4 straight playoffs, won a game EVERY year, and made it to the AFC Championship twice now. Unlike the other major Baltimore sport team, there is optimism for next year.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

If we lose, we lose. Enjoy what you have and live in the moment. It's been a great season, and could get greater, but a loss won't take away the fun this season has been. Hold on and enjoy the ride, and when it's over, it's over.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

I havent considered this option yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post

Its ONLY a game. The ONLY lasting effect will be that Cam will be gone within a week of a loss.

Go Ravens

I won't jump off the Bay Bridge or anything, but I'll be really, really bummed. Tomorrow will be the blue-est of blue Monday's.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by rharris1986 View Post
    Its ONLY a game. The ONLY lasting effect will be that Cam will be gone within a week of a loss.

Go Ravens
    Huh?