Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: How are you watching the game tomorrow?

I've watched most nationally televised Ravens games at home alone, but I'll be watching at my buddies' place. Their 50" trumps my 32" plus I'll have some camaraderie if things go poorly and people to celebrate with after a win.
    Long days and pleasant nights.

Watching it at home, most likely with the wife like we did last week for the divisional game. Got a new Ravens flag to put outside, finally taking down the new year one. Kids will probably come in and bug us every so often though.

Heading to Dirty Birds in San Diego...the only spot for a Ravens fan in San Diego. Usually i barricade the doors at home, but its the AFC championship game and I need to experience this will my fellow flock.

I will be in a hotel room in Arkansas on a work trip hoping that the guy that said he would cover for me for those precious 3 hours won't call me back and say he needs me to come in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    By myself at home. Not inviting anyone, not going to anyone's place.

I need to be able to yell at the top of my lungs, and break things, without being judged.
    Same as me. With a supply of bourbon for afterwords that acts as either celebrator/consoler.

Blog Entries

I'll be watching on my 13 inch laptop screen through an undoubtedly patchy internet feed at 8pm UK time with my brother, who's a Pats fan. Pity me.

I'm already hyped for the game, I'll fill in a few hours by watching 1 (maybe 2) Premier League "soccer" matches (which to be fair should be excellent games) and maybe doing an essay. It's gonna be a late night after watching the NFCCG, which will end at about 2am my time...

On my couch with the wife, my dog, 1 of my work/tailgating buddies. Crab soup wings beer. Living and dying with each play.

Thank God for this thread. I'm called weird, antisocial and rude when I refuse to go out and watch the game with people. I get off at noon and heading home to be ALONE!!!!!! I can say, scream and feel any way I want and not be judged. Not that I care about being judged but I hate hearing peoples opinion.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Ill be at the game representing RAVEN NATION!!!!!!!! from what ive seen and heard there are a TON of ravens fans here, and it dosnt even count all the buses that are ond their way as we speak

10. Re: How are you watching the game tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I need to be able to yell at the top of my lungs, and break things, without being judged.
    I don't break things, but stuff definitely comes out of my mouth that irritates the wife who questions (judges) why I can't watch the game without acting like that.
    pretty damn annoying in itself.
    Can't help it!!
    My emotions get the best of me, and I need to be able to release it without having to be critiqued about how i do it.
    This is part of the reason I continue to go to all the home games.
    at the home games I'm not quite as focused as I am staring at the TV and don't get as worked up internally.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow1994 View Post
    Got a new Ravens flag to put outside, finally taking down the new year one.
    If we lose, I'm blaming it on you!!

Never change anything in the middle of the season or playoff run.

I did that last year, and look what happened.

My American flag and Ravens flag are both out there pretty well tattered and in bad shape... what's left of them.

They will stay that way until this thing is over as they represent the team in general...
    Been through lots of battles, worn down but still fighting and prevailing.

Too much bad karma changing them out.

I really hope we win cus I can't physically change them out anyway right now, Just had shoulder surgery friday and have limited use of the left arm at best right now.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I'll be at my boss's house with co-workers (who I consider friends as well) and bringing the Hubby & stepsons. They are almost all Ravens fans except boss's wife who's a Skins fan. Mr Boss is getting grub from Adam's Ribs! Yummy! As for beer, I'll most likely stick to my Ultra since, if it's a tight game, I'll be drinking quite a few of (hubby is driving). I may have to start out with a Blue Moon.

There is nothing like celebrating a victory with other diehard Ravens fans.

Blog Entries

At home and carefully.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com