Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: OT - Paterno dies at 85 y/o

It's hard to put into words how much of a void his passing leaves...as a native of Pennsylvania and as the parent of a child who attended PSU, it's hard to quantify his affect on the school and the state...the last 3 months have been a nightmare for those who cared deeply about Paterno, at least now he's found some peace...

2. Quote Originally Posted by RavNMadMan View Post
    Putting Flanny and Sandusky in the same phrase is at best very poor judgement...:grbac:
    This is confusing because we're talking about Paterno, but the above post referred to the Ravens' Sandusky, who had some questionable reporting after Flanagan's death.

I think it is very sad how it all ended for a good man. RIP Joe Pa. The Sandusky case is disgusting but Joe did far more good in his long career.

RIP Joe Paterno. You are one of the greatest college football coaches of all time, and you influenced many young men for the better.

He was a great coach, but I'm not gonna pretend there wasn't a character flaw that might have played a part in young boys being hurt. He was a great coach, but how good of a person he was is beyond my judgement.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Man, that shit's just crazy.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore