Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So. Fired. Up.

Blog Entries

Re: So. Fired. Up.

The kids are up, and so am I. Could've used some more sleep, but it is what it is. So now, I'm ready. I tried on an Ed Reed jersey that hasn't fit since I bought it about 6 years ago and low and behold, I've finally lost enough so it fits. So guess what is getting worn today?

I just have to think that Ray Lewis is going to take the team aside today and say "if you have EVER wanted to play for me, for this city, for this team...TODAY is that day. Getting to a championship game is a big accomplishment, but when you have the chance to play for the ultimate prize, you HAVE to seize that opportunity." I don't know if I'm just overconfident, but I feel like if we play our style of football and stay sound on D...I only see the Patriots winning if this thing is a blowout. If it's a close game, I like Joe to make a play to put us ahead and the Defense feeding off that tofind a way to stop Brady when we need it. All the Joe bashers seem to forget that epic drive AT PITTSBURGH. Two important words in there...PITTSBURGH.....AT!!!!....He can do it.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

up and staring at the clock... <tick tock tick tock>....

GO RAVENS!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue. :) I hope my meds work today for reflux/anxiety...I'm going to need them. I wonder what story Harbaugh has for the team today that he got from his dad. No one expects us to win...the pressure is on NE. Let's go in there and take care of business.

UNLEASH HELL!!
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Blog Entries

I've lost track of the number of times I've watched the Ray Lewis "hunt! hunt!" clip on youtube over the past 2 days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue. :) I hope my meds work today for reflux/anxiety...I'm going to need them. I wonder what story Harbaugh has for the team today that he got from his dad. No one expects us to win...the pressure is on NE. Let's go in there and take care of business.

UNLEASH HELL!!
    To be honest, I hope Harbaugh just looked at the team and said...."I have nothing more to say. I think Ray can say it best" and just let Ray preach to the choir. If anyone on this team is salivating over a chance to play for a ring, it's Ray. His one ring is getting awful lonely.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I'm up too but I did manage to sleep until 7 am. I have this trend that if I hear a crow caw the morning of the game, we win. The last time I didn't hear a crow was the Sunday of the San Diego game. Guess what? I heard one about 25 minutes ago!

Woo Hoo!

Like you all, I'm stoked and want to see Ray, Ed, Haloti, Rice and especially Joe serve the media, the "experts", Pats fans and the Pats a big assed helping of STFU!

If the players are feeling as half disrespected as we are, man the Pats are going to get punched it the fuckin' mouth!

GO RAVENS!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Just a few hours until Brady gets hunted and put up on Rays wall. DO THIS!!!

Is it too early to head to the Greene Turtle? Man, lets go!

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Quote Originally Posted by timmyonfleet View Post
    Just a few hours until Brady gets hunted and put up on Rays wall. DO THIS!!!
    Don't you mean Sizzle's wall?

Make sure your seat belt is fastened and your tray tables are secured in their upright position.

The Ride is going to be bumpy.

FOR BALTIMORE AND MAYLAND / YOU WILL FLY ON TO VICTORY.
    Captain Offense

I am do jacked up for this. I have a good feeling about the game!

Go RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are gonna do it!