Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So. Fired. Up.

Re: So. Fired. Up.

My two boys (aged 6 and 3) were so pumped today, we decided to mock out the game. We were all Ravens playing against invisible Patriots. Final score....77 to 0, Ravens. I think that's as good a sign as anything, right? Ravens win in blow out fashion!

There is no reason we can't win this game. Some of the pundits acting like the Patriots are unstoppable and the Ravens are total chumps who shouldn't have even made the playoffs are a little over the top. The Steelers gave us the model. I think Flacco might have a big game.

As the little piggy says.... PURE. ADRENALINE.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    There is no reason we can't win this game. Some of the pundits acting like the Patriots are unstoppable and the Ravens are total chumps who shouldn't have even made the playoffs are a little over the top. The Steelers gave us the model. I think Flacco might have a big game.
    I am watching the Ravens vs. 9ers (only game I have dvr'd down stairs) and on the scoring drive he hit 6 different receivers, fit the ball into tight windows. If this game is called like that drive, I think it will be a big game for him.

Double Gronk, pressure Brady and the Ravens have a good chance!!!
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Yes I am so Ready..........

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I can't friggin wait, man I can't even begin to express how much I want them to win this game....for so many reasons that I can't even begin to list.

I just finished watching the Harbaugh Roundtable from back in '09 on NFLN (DVRed). Jack Harbaugh's Muhammed Ali "What's my name?" story has got me ready to lay a hit on somebody.

WHAT OUR NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

RAVENS!!!!

Have had a knot in my stomach all day.. can't wait. Just got a promotion at work on Friday and Duke lost at home today.. Both of those are good mojo things.. Let's hope it keeps up. Couldn't imagine a better way to cap off a great weekend.

The chili making materials have been bought and the beer is in the fridge. The Rice jersey is clean and ready for wearing. I am wary of the pre-game talk and will be ready for some football. GO RAVENS

I feel sick to my stomach. There are three general possible outcomes.

1. Ravens get beat decisively and I have to sit there for 3 hours watching the slow death of our season in agony.

2. Its back and forth all game and I have to sit there for 3 hours with my stomach, turned inside out, hanging out of my mouth dragging on the floor with my dog chewing on it like it some kind of raw meat infested with maggots that smell like old toe cheese that I dug out of my toenails in my sleep and mistakenly lodged in my nose as I was picking it sleeping restlessly having a nightmare about nasty unwordly dark figures chasing me with daggers.

3. The Ravens go up 21-0 in the first qtr and I can just jump up and down all game in sheer exhilaration.

2 out of 3 scenarios are absolutely painful to experience. I have a 66% of pain and yet I have no other option than to watch.

I'm with all of you. I did snow removal last night and have been up well over 36 hours. I'm laying in bed exhausted but can't stop reading and thinking about tomorrow. This game is going to be so tough but I think we can do it. We are 60 mins away from the Super Bowl!!!!!! Only 60 fucking mins. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT!!!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post

3. The Ravens go up 21-0 in the first qtr and I can just jump up and down all game in sheer exhilaration.
    The Bills went up 21-0 on the Pats and lost by 28 points. I won't breathe easy with any lead tomorrow until the clock says 0:00 and we have more points than them.

Galen just made me LMAO. But I digress.

I cannot stay focused on anything else today and I am going to have a tough time sleeping. Three o'clock is to late to have to wait and I will have to look for some way to calm down. I will pace, and worry and gnash teeth and worry again.

It is football. It is entertainment. It is not the real world.

None of that helps.

I AM READY FOR SOME RAVENS FOOTBALL !!!!
    Captain Offense

CAN'T.

WAIT.

The Ravens are ready to shock the world and once again make the trip to the SuperBowl... GAMETIME can't come soon enough!

UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!