Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So. Fired. Up.

So. Fired. Up.

I can't friggin wait, man I can't even begin to express how much I want them to win this game....for so many reasons that I can't even begin to list.

I just finished watching the Harbaugh Roundtable from back in '09 on NFLN (DVRed). Jack Harbaugh's Muhammed Ali "What's my name?" story has got me ready to lay a hit on somebody.

WHAT OUR NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

RAVENS!!!!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

2. Re: So. Fired. Up.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I can't friggin wait, man I can't even begin to express how much I want them to win this game....for so many reasons that I can't even begin to list.

I just finished watching the Harbaugh Roundtable from back in '09 on NFLN (DVRed). Jack Harbaugh's Muhammed Ali "What's my name?" story has got me ready to lay a hit on somebody.

WHAT OUR NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

RAVENS!!!!
    I've been watching the Ravens for a long time and I can't remember being this fired up for a game.

I just saw Tedy Bruschi do a bit on the game and was ready to jump thru the TV and hit him. I'm a pretty laid back person, but I've been real chippy since Wednesday.

I think the Ravens will win, but what i really want to see is them impose their will on the Patriots. Make all these so called "experts " look like the fools they are.

It's time to hunt!!!!

Re: So. Fired. Up.

Amen!! Watched that this morning... then Sound FX Ray Lewis special..... sooooooooooo excited and wanna win so badly!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

What's the point? The entire, supposed, sports world has us getting our ass handed to us on a platter

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I've been watching the Ravens for a long time and I can't remember being this fired up for a game.

I just saw Tedy Bruschi do a bit on the game and was ready to jump thru the TV and hit him. I'm a pretty laid back person, but I've been real chippy since Wednesday.

I think the Ravens will win, but what i really want to see is them impose their will on the Patriots. Make all these so called "experts " look like the fools they are.

It's time to hunt!!!!
    :word Just to rub it in everyone's faces that said it's a cakewalk for the Pats! I WANT no wait... WE NEED THIS WIN MORE THAN ANYTHING!! RAVEN NATION!!

The game is played on the field, not ESPN or NFLN studios. Go Ravens!

:ww:

Logic Says we lose, but hey....... FUCK LOGIC!

Lardarius "The predator" Webb

They didn't give this guy a chance either but the end results shocked the world!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyPdt...eature=related

Blog Entries

I know one thing, I'll be up very early tomorrow. I know that once the light comes through the window I won't be able to sleep.

No matter what happens it's been an incredible season but I really think the Ravens match up well and have a great shot at winning this game. Can't f***ing wait!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

10. Re: So. Fired. Up.

I'm not cocky about this game, but I just get a good feeling... that's all. It just hit me now that we're playing to get to the big game. I'll miss the 1st quarter which blows but I hope they come out like there is no tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I know one thing, I'll be up very early tomorrow. I know that once the light comes through the window I won't be able to sleep.

No matter what happens it's been an incredible season but I really think the Ravens match up well and have a great shot at winning this game. Can't f***ing wait!
    I could't sleep last week, I know damn well I won't be able to this week!!!!

I just have this feeling they've been holding back a little for some time now. Now it's time to let it all go and put to rest all the doubters. It's a great setup.
    Paint 'em purple, baby!