Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So. Fired. Up.

So. Fired. Up.

I can't friggin wait, man I can't even begin to express how much I want them to win this game....for so many reasons that I can't even begin to list.

I just finished watching the Harbaugh Roundtable from back in '09 on NFLN (DVRed). Jack Harbaugh's Muhammed Ali "What's my name?" story has got me ready to lay a hit on somebody.

WHAT OUR NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

RAVENS!!!!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: So. Fired. Up.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I can't friggin wait, man I can't even begin to express how much I want them to win this game....for so many reasons that I can't even begin to list.

I just finished watching the Harbaugh Roundtable from back in '09 on NFLN (DVRed). Jack Harbaugh's Muhammed Ali "What's my name?" story has got me ready to lay a hit on somebody.

WHAT OUR NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

RAVENS!!!!
    I've been watching the Ravens for a long time and I can't remember being this fired up for a game.

I just saw Tedy Bruschi do a bit on the game and was ready to jump thru the TV and hit him. I'm a pretty laid back person, but I've been real chippy since Wednesday.

I think the Ravens will win, but what i really want to see is them impose their will on the Patriots. Make all these so called "experts " look like the fools they are.

It's time to hunt!!!!

Amen!! Watched that this morning... then Sound FX Ray Lewis special..... sooooooooooo excited and wanna win so badly!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

4. Re: So. Fired. Up.

What's the point? The entire, supposed, sports world has us getting our ass handed to us on a platter

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I've been watching the Ravens for a long time and I can't remember being this fired up for a game.

I just saw Tedy Bruschi do a bit on the game and was ready to jump thru the TV and hit him. I'm a pretty laid back person, but I've been real chippy since Wednesday.

I think the Ravens will win, but what i really want to see is them impose their will on the Patriots. Make all these so called "experts " look like the fools they are.

It's time to hunt!!!!
    Just to rub it in everyone's faces that said it's a cakewalk for the Pats! I WANT no wait... WE NEED THIS WIN MORE THAN ANYTHING!! RAVEN NATION!!

The game is played on the field, not ESPN or NFLN studios. Go Ravens!

Logic Says we lose, but hey....... FUCK LOGIC!

Lardarius "The predator" Webb

They didn't give this guy a chance either but the end results shocked the world!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyPdt...eature=related

Blog Entries

I know one thing, I'll be up very early tomorrow. I know that once the light comes through the window I won't be able to sleep.

No matter what happens it's been an incredible season but I really think the Ravens match up well and have a great shot at winning this game. Can't f***ing wait!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm not cocky about this game, but I just get a good feeling... that's all. It just hit me now that we're playing to get to the big game. I'll miss the 1st quarter which blows but I hope they come out like there is no tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I know one thing, I'll be up very early tomorrow. I know that once the light comes through the window I won't be able to sleep.

No matter what happens it's been an incredible season but I really think the Ravens match up well and have a great shot at winning this game. Can't f***ing wait!
    I could't sleep last week, I know damn well I won't be able to this week!!!!
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

I just have this feeling they've been holding back a little for some time now. Now it's time to let it all go and put to rest all the doubters. It's a great setup.
    Paint 'em purple, baby!

My two boys (aged 6 and 3) were so pumped today, we decided to mock out the game. We were all Ravens playing against invisible Patriots. Final score....77 to 0, Ravens. I think that's as good a sign as anything, right? Ravens win in blow out fashion!

There is no reason we can't win this game. Some of the pundits acting like the Patriots are unstoppable and the Ravens are total chumps who shouldn't have even made the playoffs are a little over the top. The Steelers gave us the model. I think Flacco might have a big game.

As the little piggy says.... PURE. ADRENALINE.