Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 51

Thread: So. Fired. Up.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    1,479

    So. Fired. Up.



    I can't friggin wait, man I can't even begin to express how much I want them to win this game....for so many reasons that I can't even begin to list.

    I just finished watching the Harbaugh Roundtable from back in '09 on NFLN (DVRed). Jack Harbaugh's Muhammed Ali "What's my name?" story has got me ready to lay a hit on somebody.

    WHAT OUR NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

    RAVENS!!!!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...





  2. #2

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I can't friggin wait, man I can't even begin to express how much I want them to win this game....for so many reasons that I can't even begin to list.

    I just finished watching the Harbaugh Roundtable from back in '09 on NFLN (DVRed). Jack Harbaugh's Muhammed Ali "What's my name?" story has got me ready to lay a hit on somebody.

    WHAT OUR NAME?!?!?!?!?!?!

    RAVENS!!!!
    I've been watching the Ravens for a long time and I can't remember being this fired up for a game.

    I just saw Tedy Bruschi do a bit on the game and was ready to jump thru the TV and hit him. I'm a pretty laid back person, but I've been real chippy since Wednesday.

    I think the Ravens will win, but what i really want to see is them impose their will on the Patriots. Make all these so called "experts " look like the fools they are.

    It's time to hunt!!!!




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,209

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    Amen!! Watched that this morning... then Sound FX Ray Lewis special..... sooooooooooo excited and wanna win so badly!!!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  4. Re: So. Fired. Up.

    What's the point? The entire, supposed, sports world has us getting our ass handed to us on a platter





  5. #5

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I've been watching the Ravens for a long time and I can't remember being this fired up for a game.

    I just saw Tedy Bruschi do a bit on the game and was ready to jump thru the TV and hit him. I'm a pretty laid back person, but I've been real chippy since Wednesday.

    I think the Ravens will win, but what i really want to see is them impose their will on the Patriots. Make all these so called "experts " look like the fools they are.

    It's time to hunt!!!!
    Just to rub it in everyone's faces that said it's a cakewalk for the Pats! I WANT no wait... WE NEED THIS WIN MORE THAN ANYTHING!! RAVEN NATION!!




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,102

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    The game is played on the field, not ESPN or NFLN studios. Go Ravens!




  7. #7

    Re: So. Fired. Up.



    Logic Says we lose, but hey....... FUCK LOGIC!

    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  8. #8

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    They didn't give this guy a chance either but the end results shocked the world!! LOL

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyPdt...eature=related




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,465
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    I know one thing, I'll be up very early tomorrow. I know that once the light comes through the window I won't be able to sleep.

    No matter what happens it's been an incredible season but I really think the Ravens match up well and have a great shot at winning this game. Can't f***ing wait!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  10. #10

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    I'm not cocky about this game, but I just get a good feeling... that's all. It just hit me now that we're playing to get to the big game. I'll miss the 1st quarter which blows but I hope they come out like there is no tomorrow.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I know one thing, I'll be up very early tomorrow. I know that once the light comes through the window I won't be able to sleep.

    No matter what happens it's been an incredible season but I really think the Ravens match up well and have a great shot at winning this game. Can't f***ing wait!
    I could't sleep last week, I know damn well I won't be able to this week!!!!
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  12. #12

    Re: So. Fired. Up.

    I just have this feeling they've been holding back a little for some time now. Now it's time to let it all go and put to rest all the doubters. It's a great setup.
    Paint 'em purple, baby!




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland