Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Conspiracy theories - why the Ravens will lose



    Here are some of the ones I have heard. Most from a Steelers board of all places.

    1) Kraft was one of the chief people involved in getting a new CBA. The league owes him this.
    2) Kraft's wife passed away this year. The networks would love this story for the Super Bowl.
    3) Goodell is in the back pocket of Kraft since he was responsible for him getting the commissioner job.

    So, you heard it hear first when the flags start going against the Ravens.
    Sent from my Linux workstation.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    590

    Re: Conspiracy theories - why the Ravens will lose

    Quote Originally Posted by kelsey59 View Post
    Here are some of the ones I have heard. Most from a Steelers board of all places.

    1) Kraft was one of the chief people involved in getting a new CBA. The league owes him this.
    2) Kraft's wife passed away this year. The networks would love this story for the Super Bowl.
    3) Goodell is in the back pocket of Kraft since he was responsible for him getting the commissioner job.

    So, you heard it hear first when the flags start going against the Ravens.
    If the Ravens show up and play Ravens football, even a crafty Kraft will be a losing Kraft.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,494
    Blog Entries
    1
    Good stuff but none of those is relative to the game on the field
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  4. #4

    Re: Conspiracy theories - why the Ravens will lose

    I have us down as losing this game, but it wont be because of no conspiracy theory.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb





  5. #5

    Re: Conspiracy theories - why the Ravens will lose

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I have us down as losing this game, but it wont be because of no conspiracy theory.
    I don't know which way the game will go, but if comes down to a play like the fumble in the GB/Gaints game you know you will be hearing all kinds of things.
    Sent from my Linux workstation.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    7,836

    Re: Conspiracy theories - why the Ravens will lose

    If we lose it won't be because of a conspiracy.

    Crazy thing I've heard this week was from Mike Florio when he filled in for Dan Patrick radio show. Mike said the Patriots will win the SB because they're a team of destiny because Kraft's wife died.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Conspiracy theories - why the Ravens will lose

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    If we lose it won't be because of a conspiracy.

    Crazy thing I've heard this week was from Mike Florio when he filled in for Dan Patrick radio show. Mike said the Patriots will win the SB because they're a team of destiny because Kraft's wife died.
    Modell's wife died too...its even.








  8. #8

    Re: Conspiracy theories - why the Ravens will lose

    Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Modell's wife died too...its even.
    Yeah, but the Ravens didn't make a show out of it by having a patch on their jerseys.
    Sent from my Linux workstation.




  9. #9

    Re: Conspiracy theories - why the Ravens will lose

    If there's any conspiracy, I don't see how the NFL could pass up having two brother head coaches play against each other in the SB. That's too historic. They'd be able to milk that for years.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland