Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No Self-Respecting 'Skins Fans....

Dare root for the Ravens

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...U9P_story.html

This is a hot topic for plenty of sports fans right now, because the annoyingly successful Ravens are in the playoffs while our hapless Redskins are hosting charity events and watching reality TV.

I could see the younger generation of Redskins fans who only know of the Skins as being horrible would coming to the Purple Side

Re: No Self-Respecting 'Skins Fans....

Who cares what Redskin fans think. Their season ended months ago when they went on that ridiculous losing streak. I have Redskins fans that I know and they are disgusted with Snyder. Some now are Ravens fans cause they hate Snyder. I am not one to jump ship but there are a few out there. Go Ravens!!!

There are no younger generation of Redskins fans.

Redskins fans
    Redskins have fans?? I thought their remaining 3 left town :)

'Annoyingly successful Ravens'.............Now that's jealousy in its most bitter display

'Hapless Redskins'..... at least their fans can call 'em as they see 'em

Root for the Ravens or don't, makes no difference. I am celebrating the fact that MY team is relevant and playing for a conference championship. Redskins fans can bask in their team's irrelevancy Until the off season when they can feel good overpaying for washed up free agents. Perhaps they will open the safe for Peyton when nobody else will.

Blog Entries

We as Ravens fans should be reaching out to Skins' fans instead of giving them hell. Two of my neighbors are Skins fans and I've been slowly working with them with the 'support the Ravens instead of the Skins' attitude because of Snyder and his attitude towards the Redskins fans. I don't get to tailgate much but I know its awesome and if you tailgate, take a Skins fan and show them love. When they realize that the Ravens won't disappoint them yearly like the Skins do, hopefully you can have a split allegiance....

Root for the Ravens or don't, makes no difference
    You live in Boston? As a Ravens fan, I bet your life has been a blast this week

Blog Entries

I can understand where he is coming from. I will always be an Orioles fan. It would be like an Orioles fan becoming a Red Sox fan, because Angelos does not seem sincere in wanting to bring a winning team back to the city. It is not easy, but it is unreasonable loyalty. That is what being a fan is all about. People tend to forget that 'Fan' is short for 'Fanatic'.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

It took me awhile. My feelings towards Redskins fans has slowly evolved from dislike to indifference to sympathy. As to all that crap that we have had to endure from them: time does heal. And their douchebag owner Jack Kent Crook has been dead for 15 years.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    It took me awhile. My feelings towards Redskins fans has slowly evolved from dislike to indifference to sympathy. As to all that crap that we have had to endure from them: time does heal. And their douchebag owner Jack Kent Crook has been dead for 15 years.
    I'm with you T. Having to work in the district off and on for the last 10 years, I used to despise them, but now I just pity them.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    :word Whenever the Redskins play an AFC team that isn't the Ravens I root for them; but I do that for every NFC team. That's all the passion I can muster for them one way or the other.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

If Redskin fans had any self respect in the first place, they would not be redskin fans.