1. Sports Kings Mock Draft

Check out this mock draft & see who the Ravens draft:

http://sports-kings.com/?page_id=8042

Thanks!

Shane from Los Angeles
    (Currently stationed in Georgia)
    Twitter: @Shaner021

Re: Sports Kings Mock Draft

So I take it you predict the packers win the Superbowl?

Good mock draft.

Nice. Only issue is the Ravens will be picking 32nd. :)

Blog Entries

Alshon Jeffrey going after Kenall Wright Jr?

I don't know man...that's a tough call to make.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The more i think about it, the more i think if it comes down to a WR, like Jeffery's or Floyd or A LB. We'll go Reciever.

Also, honestly i cant see Ozzie taking a chance on Burfict, the more i think about it. If all the Recievers are gone, he could go Hightower over Burfict.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

6. Re: Sports Kings Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    So I take it you predict the packers win the Superbowl?

Good mock draft.
    Got Green Bay picking 28th! And I used the ESPN draft order currently posted (believe its based on Vegas odds), but I do think the Ravens will be drafting where I have them at the moment. Never know though! 2.0 will have the final draft order.

I had Wright going before Jeffery because Houston needs more of a Wright type receiver vs Jeffery. Could happen though. Maybe HOU trades down?

Love the feedback though, will use the fan message boards for when I do 2.0 next month, so good or bad feedback really helps.

Shane

Blog Entries

Ravens took a gamble on Jimmy Smith with character issues last year, but we don't do that often...

I'm not a huge follower of college football, is there any LT candidates on the board after this guy's 32 picks? I don't see us grabbing a WR unless a guy with Top 20 talent falls to our spot. I'd say a S or LT is more likely. Remember, if you look over our safety group, we may need to replace 3 of the 4 guys soon (Reed retiring is likely in next few years, Zbikowski is a depth guy but will he accept a contract at that level? and Pollard is only signed for one more year...Nakamura is also going to be a free agent, but I think we re-sign him as a ST/depth guy).
    Last edited by RavenScallywag; 01-22-2012 at 08:12 AM.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!