Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
wicked--
Thanks for the interesting slant on those numbers. I do agree that they are not necessarily a predictor, but likely offer a good way for NFL teams to factor in another variable in how to assess the future success of guys at QB. Plus, teams have x amount of resources, including time, to perform these evaluations before they have to draft, so it makes sense to me to use these things as a way to get a handle on who are your prime targets for acquisition, in which round, who else might be interested and impact upon your own selections, etc.

And NCR, your post got me to thinking about my thread on the Ravens and Flacco as far as my lack of understanding about quick release patterns and the whole "Why doesn't Flacco pass 'better'?" Filmstudy offered some good thoughts on this as well in his thread, and I'm starting to wonder if the whole offense needs a fresh look at some point. Obviously it's not doing too bad, given that it's headed into the AFC Championship, so I can't be too harsh with my criticisms, but I have to wonder how the team will "improve" the offense over the next few seasons.
"...not doing too badLY."" Disappointed Beau.:)