Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: ESPN Prediction Roundup

The same that spell their username with that godawful Bahhhhston accent. For my money, the ugliest, white-trashiest accent in all of America, even worse than yinzerese and balmerese.
    After Sunday, he can change his user name to LOSA_FAN with that Boston emphasis on LOSA. I suspect though he'll go the way of Steeler fans...getting the hell out of Dodge with nary a word spoken

Quote Originally Posted by RAYvens Fan View Post
    So .....since the "pundits" and anal-ists are ALWAYS right.....let's just cancel the game and give the trophy to the Pats!
    I think the experts already did that a few weeks ago and gave the trophy to the Packers . . .

I'm thinking that if you out all those predictions together, you still have BS. The game is played on the field and come Sunday at 6:15 there will be alot of sad people. I hope all these pat wins prediction help reassure you what the outcome will be.Steeler fans felt the same way, along with the saints and packer fans about what their homer writers and the great talking heads predicted. Play the game Sunday and the team with the most points win. Then we can talk about the game and who was right.

Blog Entries

Kind of like 2001 when everybody picked the Rams or 2007 when everybody picked the Pats. Your setting yourself up for quite a fall Welka.

Good. Only thing better would have been none instead of one.

Predictions mean nothing.... who thinks the Ravens PR staff isn't salivating at this opportunity to add a little fuel to the Ravens fire..... (not that it is needed at this point!)

Predictions mean nothing
    Exactly what I said in my earlier post. Weren't the Packers or Saints predicted to go to the Superbowl this year? How did those predictions work out? Did they predict that it would be the Chiefs who finally brought the Packers win streak to an end?

All these analysts think they are so smart....the more they talk, their true intelligence (or lack thereof) is revealed. Their opinion means nothing to me. What does matter is what the Ravens bring to the field on Sunday and I'm liking our chances more and more.

what the hell does Jamele Hill or Bayless knows about picking a game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I think the experts already did that a few weeks ago and gave the trophy to the Packers . . .
    Great point. The "experts" predictions hold no more weight than ours really. Don't you love it when some under-performing HC (like Mangini) or GM (like Millen) are hired for their expertise. If they knew more than the next guy they'd still be employed... Bc

10. Re: ESPN Prediction Roundup

Ahahaha @ Ravens fans. No worries I'll be here to talk trash for at least a few posts before heading out after tomorrow's game...I won't stick around though, I'll probably have to troll some NYG forum to talk trash about our SB rematch that's coming up.

Yeah, who cares what everyone says. Once in a while everyone is wrong. Good logic buddy. Everyone was wrong a couple historic times...yeah...but everyone was right when they said Brady would beat up on denver. Cause denvers qb sucks. Well youknow. Flacco sucks.

Also, I didnt realize Madden simulation..accuscore...Jerry Rice...Schlereth..7/8 espn experts and quite a few others on there were from boston?

Keep whistlin in the graveyard, ravens fans. TFB is comin

The same jackasses that said we would lose to cincy and steelers would win the division. I will accept apologies from anyone who said roughing up Brady and Co. is the worse thread ever. Not anymore.

LOL!

I love how Bill Simmons says:

"without a decent pass rush, a shrewd offensive coordinator, fast linebackers..."

Yet he's not referring to the Patriots! :insane: