Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Rex predicts Ravens win

Rex team plays in the same division as the Pats. The Jets hate the Pats just like Ravens fans hate Pittsburgh. It makes sense for him to not like them and to root for the Ravens. That being said I could care less what Rex says. I am just hoping he is right for once!

Blog Entries

Not sure i agree with that one bud. I think rex has made it clear he felt slighted by being passed over here. Not sure he feels a reason to share information with us. Although the point about looking for a future job may be correct so we can hope, even if he did fail.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Rex may still have a soft spot for some of the defensive players on the Ravens, but I still think that it will hurt him to see the Ravens win a Super Bowl with the coach that was given the job Rex felt that he deserved.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah W View Post
    Rex is not very good at predictions and all, but he did go to NE last year and knock them out of the playoffs with Sanchez so I think he may know what he is talking about this time.
    This.
    ---

Baltimore Colts (AAFC): 1947-1950
    Baltimore Colts (NFL): 1953-1984
    Baltimore Stars (USFL): 1985
    Baltimore Colts/Stallions (CFL): 1994-1995
    Baltimore Ravens (NFL): 1996-Present

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    I am almost willing to guarantee you that John Harbaugh & Rex had a conversation this week (off the record of course) about stopping Brady & the Patriots O.
    What's to say Bill Belichick isn't calling up Tomlin either?

Quote Originally Posted by kjmass1 View Post
    Rex assured us that the Jets would
    1) Beat the Pats (lost 2x this year)
    2) Beat the Giants (lost)
    3) Win AFCE (nope)
    4) Win AFC Championship
    5) Win Superbowl
    6) Ravens will beat Pats (TBD)

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time.
    Since Rex is apparently blind when it comes to predictions, hopefully today is the nut uncovering day.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    What's to say Bill Belichick isn't calling up Tomlin either?
    58 - 27 says BB didnt need his advice...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

8. Re: Rex predicts Ravens win

Rex's is a blowhard but his teams have eliminated the Patriots the last two years.

The Patriots Defense is beyond "woeful" and has given up huge chunks of real estate to pretty average offenses all year long. Ravens can pressure Brady witout blitzing. I see a long day ahead for the Patriots.

Also, being a greater Bostonian, I've been listening this past wek to our sportscasters, newspaper columnists and assorted talking heads being pretty dismissive of the Ravens and talking about a Gmen - Patriots SB rematch (where we win big of course in their dreams). Those of us that are honest about it know the Patriots are fatally flawed.

Also, I have a boatload of relatives from the greater Towson area, so I will still have a team to root for in the superbowl regardless.

Good luck, hoping for a competitive game, but I'm smelling a Ravens win 35 - 9.

Auggie

=Johnnie Walker Gold;Good luck, hoping for a competitive game, but I'm smelling a Ravens win 35 - 9.

Auggie
    WOW! I hope you're right, but according to the talking heads the ravens should not have even made the trip to Foxboro.

Even if we lose I don't see NE beating the Giants. I think we would have a hard time with NY but I bet San Fran knocks them off tonight anyway.

11. Re: Rex predicts Ravens win

G-man have the best balance and are the team to beat.

I'm sticking to the Raven's prediction.

Looks like they finally figured out all you have to do is throw the ball downfield, our dbacks can't cover anyone.

Brady looks shaky, making some bad throws. Ravens are making hm hurry = Brady mistakes. He's good but he's not God.