Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday!

I love my football team. No matter what happens, it is gift to be in this situation again

Thank you Baltimore Ravens.

2. Re: We are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday!

Idiotic troll ... please just ignore.
    Last edited by Mista T; 01-19-2012 at 09:31 PM. Reason: troll

Americanmade2012 Guest

Re: We are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by mthomas184 View Post
    I am a dumb fuck troll!!!!!!
    Don't talk about choke artist when the biggest one happened last year with the red sox lol
    Last edited by Mista T; 01-19-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: troll quote revised

Very creative user name. How about troll184?
    Last edited by Mista T; 01-19-2012 at 09:33 PM. Reason: troll quote revised

What smells in here? Oh nevermind, I found the source of the odor...another Patriots troll stinking up the place. Glad they won't be back after we spank their team on Sunday
    Last edited by Mista T; 01-19-2012 at 09:34 PM. Reason: troll quote

6. Re: We are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    What smells in here? Oh nevermind, I found the source of the odor...another Patriots troll stinking up the place. Glad they won't be back after we spank their team on Sunday
    actually not a patriots fan

actually not a patriots fan
    Just a plain ole normal troll then.

What a difference from Houston fans to New England fans. Houston fans added a lot to this forum and had class. New England fans have been garbage.

9. Re: We are playing in the AFC Championship game on Sunday!

actually no...but i love how i got an infraction for talkin stuff on the ravens lol gotta love this board!

Ignore the troll guys.

I'm so pumped for this game! We're gonna stomp Brady into the turf. We're gonna pummel Gronkowski every time he releases from the line. Ed Reed is going to catch as many Brady passes as Ochoa Cinco.

Bring on this Sunday!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369154,-76.761176
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

actually no...but i love how i got an infraction for talkin stuff on the ravens lol gotta love this board!
    5 posts from newbie to getting banned. Must be a new record! Trolls are no longer tolerated.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Hell yeah! I am PUMPED! Can't wait. The Ravens are READY folks! They aren't going to Foxboro to hand Tom Brady another tiara. They're going up there to hand him his pansy ass AGAIN.

Feel the darkness New England. It's creeping in already. We know you feel it. We know by how you talk, by how you pump yourselves up so full of shit. We know all about it. 33-14. That's the thought you're trying to hard to suppress.

But you can't do it. It's etched into your memories. Its' burned into your souls. You fear the Ravens. Everyone does.

Nobody likes the Ravens, because the Ravens come to town and suck the life out of their opponents. They don't just win games, they cause teams to doubt the very basis of their existence. No team in the NFL creates chaos and fear in the hearts of their opponents the way the Ravens do.

That's why we don't have bandwagon fans. That's why the media only focuses on our mistakes and never our successes. They don't want to confront the ugly reality that their phony fantasy-arena-football poodle-walker teams are counterfeit. They want to believe their teams are tough, but deep down, everyone knows the Ravens are tougher. The uglier the fight gets, the stronger the Ravens get.

Let the Patriots and their fans bask in their moment of media glory while it lasts. On Sunday they'll be basking in a shroud -- a shroud of darkness that will blanket New England like a pestilence, a plague they cannot get rid of. A misery that will engulf and consume them. They will paper over their misery for another year, coddling their passing statistics and their Tom Brady highlight DVD's and tell themselves they're still the greatest. Meanwhile, another year passes them by, and with it, the passing of their legacy into the mists of history.