Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Think what you want.....

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    So, laying the "wood" on Brady by doing the goose on him is a classless play? It would be a penalty. Would you be complainning about it. You say what you want on here but deep down inside you would be smiling, thats human nature and in competitive sports you always push it to the max. Save your bs
    Yes. Doing a "Goose" on Brady would be classless. I thought it was classless when Siragusa did it to Gannon. I've played plenty of competitive sports and pushed it "to the max". That doesn't mean I tried to injure guys, or even inflict pain outside of the rules. The Ravens are good enough to win without resorting to that. I'm sorry if that's the only way you could be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Yes. Doing a "Goose" on Brady would be classless. I thought it was classless when Siragusa did it to Gannon. I've played plenty of competitive sports and pushed it "to the max". That doesn't mean I tried to injure guys, or even inflict pain outside of the rules. The Ravens are good enough to win without resorting to that. I'm sorry if that's the only way you could be successful.
    Wow so you thought what goose did was classless? Your a liar. You say that now. Take a poll of how many people on here in 2001 when it was a legal play thought it was classless. You ever heard the saying "If you ain't cheating you ain't trying hard enough". Probably not. Your thinking that by late hitting I'm trying to injure someone is your opinnion. I could late hit you and injure your psyche. Stop being so pc man. Gooses hit on Gannon was classless. Your the only one. You will be the one when Ndata gets pushed into Bradys shoe and gets 15 for that will be screaming at the tv saying I wish he would of crushed him if he's getting a penalty for that . As will all the rest of the self rightous Raven fans that have replied to this thread here. It will happen and I'll watch for your posts complainning about it and will call you out.
    Last edited by mrfactoid; 01-20-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Blog Entries
    The sad thing is, they risk getting a flag every time they touch him.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Wow so you thought what goose did was classless? Your a liar. You say that now. Take a poll of how many people on here in 2001 when it was a legal play thought it was classless. You ever heard the saying "If you ain't cheating you ain't trying hard enough". Probably not. Your thinking that by late hitting I'm trying to injure someone is your opinnion. I could late hit you and injure your psyche. Stop being so pc man. Gooses hit on Gannon was classless. Your the only one. You will be the one when Ndata gets pushed into Bradys shoe and gets 15 for that will be screaming at the tv saying I wish he would of crushed him if he's getting a penalty for that. It will happen and I'll watch for your posts complainning about it.
    You're is the word you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The sad thing is, they risk getting a flag every time they touch him.

I agree. QB's are way too coddled.

Wow so you thought what goose did was classless? Your a liar. You say that now. Take a poll of how many people on here in 2001 when it was a legal play thought it was classless. You ever heard the saying "If you ain't cheating you ain't trying hard enough". Probably not.
    Classic. You start a thread titled , "Think what you want . .. ", and then tell me what I think. How do you know I'm a liar? Because you cannot conceive of anyone thinking differently than you? Still, I almost feel sorry for you that you have to cheat to be successful. But not really. By the way, have you found a job since you lost the one at Arthur Anderson?

I like Brady, but all is fair in love and war. If the Ravens are winning by 2 points with a minute left and the Pats have the ball on our 10 yard line a field goal beats us. If Suggs sacks Brady and drives him into the ground and forces a fumble that we recover and gets no penalty (Although it should be) and the Ravens recover and win, You will be the first guy honking his horn waving his purple jersey and painting super bowl or bust on his windshield. OOhh thats right it would be a classless play and you will act as though the Ravens lost and will not join in the festivities. Yeah right.

No, I'm not admittting that. You are. Getting your moneys worth is when its a given that you will get one, make it worth your while. I can see you never played competetive sports.
    I can see that the "competitive" sport you're referring to is professional wrestling.

Classic. You start a thread titled , "Think what you want . .. ", and then tell me what I think. How do you know I'm a liar? Because you cannot conceive of anyone thinking differently than you? Still, I almost feel sorry for you that you have to cheat to be successful. But not really. By the way, have you found a job since you lost the one at Arthur Anderson?
    Dude I could buy what your life is worth. Don't go there with me. Thats right think what you want but don't bs me. Moderator take an anonymus poll who thinks Gooses hit on Gannon was classless. I guarranty you that you are in the minority by far. As you can tell there are over 500 people who have looked at this thread but only a handful who are against it. the others agree with me but rather not show it, which is fine.

Or you could play within the rules and simply beat the Patriots because you're better than them.

Just a thought.

OOh thats right it would be a classless play and you will act as though the Ravens lost and will not join in the festivities. Yeah right.
    There is a difference between disapproving of an illegal hit and disapproving of it to the point that you disassociate yourself from the team. I wouldn't LIKE it if Suggs were to hit Brady in the head intentionally, but I would limit my dislike to simply saying "That was a cheap shot, and we're better than that," and moving on.

Did you honestly think you were making an honest rhetorical attempt to point out hypocrisy you think exists in our fan base? Doubt it, you're just stirring the pot.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369142,-76.761284
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

I think if your going after a couple of flags bump their TE's when they go up the middle. Make sure they understand there is a price you pay catching the ball.