Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Think what you want.....

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Or you could play within the rules and simply beat the Patriots because you're better than them.

Just a thought.
    Seriously. pigskinp.gif

Or you could play within the rules and simply beat the Patriots because you're better than them.

Just a thought.
    Shouldn't you be figuring out how to cut into that 25 mil over salary cap? Coming from a steeler fan with the most fined player in history for malicious hits that guys you worship, you might to stay out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    I can see that the "competitive" sport you're referring to is professional wrestling.
    Like I said in my last post. Its obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    Seriously. pigskinp.gif
    Seriously I hope he gets pounded. Legally or not I don't really care. When he gets 15 yards for not even getting touched, I would rather he get drilled and get 15 yards. Like it or not.

So if the officials cater to Brady then our players shouldn't get their moneys worth?

Fuck that! I'm so tired of people on here acting like they're perfect and follow every damn rule. If anyone of us fell down the steps Brady wouldn't ever give a shit. I'm rooting for the team ready to destroy Brady. If he gets hurt, oh well its football. He gets paid very well to get hit, HARD!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    So if the officials cater to Brady then our players shouldn't get their moneys worth?

Fuck that! I'm so tired of people on here acting like they're perfect and follow every damn rule. If anyone of us fell down the steps Brady wouldn't ever give a shit. I'm rooting for the team ready to destroy Brady. If he gets hurt, oh well its football. He gets paid very well to get hit, HARD!

Thanks for being real. Too many posers

This is the worst thread I have seen on this forum and that is sayin somethin.

Quote Originally Posted by TCmofo View Post
    This is the worst thread I have seen on this forum and that is sayin somethin.
    Go to another thread.

You'll be cheering Sunday when the Ravens put shots on Brady and co. before and after the whistle. Trust me they will. I just say what other people won't.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Thanks for being real. Too many posers
    The funny thing is, a lot of people saying how they want to play 100% fair are the same ones that would have loved Hines Ward on the Ravens. And he ran around for years nailing people away from the play and after the whistle.

People take this do it by the book all the time way too damn serious.

Go to another thread.

You'll be cheering Sunday when the Ravens put shots on Brady and co. before and after the whistle. Trust me they will. I just say what other people won't.
    True!

Shouldn't you be figuring out how to cut into that 25 mil over salary cap? Coming from a steeler fan with the most fined player in history for malicious hits that guys you worship, you might to stay out of this one.
    Hey, if you feel that the defense needs to rough Brady up with cheapshots to win the game, you're entitled to that opinion.

Hey, if you feel that the defense needs to rough Brady up with cheapshots to win the game, you're entitled to that opinion.
    If you root for a man that sexually assaults innocent college girls, do you really have a room to talk about cheap shots?

I'd rather root for men beating the hell out if each other on a football field then a man raping women.

But I guess that's your choice.