Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Think what you want.....

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    But I'm all for a couple 15 yd roughing the passer calls on Brady or a late hit or any type of penalty that inflicts pain on someone on the Pats offense. Call it bad sportsmanship but I call it getting your moneys worth. No points for 2nd place.
    So you're admitting that taking out Brady is the only way the Ravens can win? How is this getting your money's worth? By taking out the best player on the field? Pathetic.

My fear is that the Ravens will play too passively knowing that they can draw a roughing the passer penalty just for touching Brady. If we don't get pressure on him, we will lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Welka_fan View Post
    Stay classy.

This is baltimore's best chance at victory, though. We know they can't slow down the G.O.A.T throwing to all the mismatches he's going to have.

Funny I never see a similar post on pats forums. Maybe not classy..but certainly no one player on the Ravens commands that much attention and respect. Plus we'll win anyway
    The difference is that the Ravens are a team. If a star player has a bad game, they can overcome. If Brady has a bad game, the Patriots will get blown out. Without Brady, the Patriots would have about the same record as the Colts this year.

Blog Entries

I don't want any penalties, but I want to see Brady get hit.

Embarrassing.

Seriously? People want someone to hurt over an effing football game via a cheap shot?

I bet those who wish this on Brady are the same ones bitching about our "reputation".

Bed is made gents.

As much as I admire everyones rightousness in some small way, if Suggs gets a late hit penalty that puts Brady out of the game and we win and go to the SB your a bunch of bs' ers if you wouldn't be happy. Save that crap for someone who believes it. Classy, I could care less about that. Now I'm not suggesting the blatant body slam that was done on the Bears qb back in the day. And if we get a 15 yrd penalty for blowing air on Brady you will be the same people crying about it on Sunday night after our season has ended. And Houston your are wrong I'm not friends or family with any of the Ravens so I don't care about their reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    So you're admitting that taking out Brady is the only way the Ravens can win? How is this getting your money's worth? By taking out the best player on the field? Pathetic.
    No, I'm not admittting that. You are. Getting your moneys worth is when its a given that you will get one, make it worth your while. I can see you never played competetive sports.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Brady gets hurt I will still eat my chips, drink my beer and laugh.
    BRTky.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Embarrassing.

Seriously? People want someone to hurt over an effing football game via a cheap shot?
    My sentiments exactly. I'm all for laying the wood on a guy legally, but taking cheap shots and hoping for injuries is classless.

Attention visitors:

One clown already on my ignore list does not speak for us as a community.

That is all.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I'm all for laying the wood on a guy legally, but taking cheap shots and hoping for injuries is classless.
    So, laying the "wood" on Brady by doing the goose on him is a classless play? It would be a penalty. Would you be complainning about it. You say what you want on here but deep down inside you would be smiling, thats human nature and in competitive sports you always push it to the max. When did I say anything about hoping for an injury? Show me where it says injure him. You know, constant hits legal and a few late pops has nothing to do with me wanting him folded up like a tin can, although I would not mind. It had more to do with the psychological damage which is just as effective. Save your classyness for your mom and dad. Don't put words in my mouth. THATS classless.
    Last edited by mrfactoid; 01-20-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Attention visitors:

One clown already on my ignore list does not speak for us as a community.

That is all.
    No worries, that is clear. Every fanbase has their share of dipshits and windbags. Our forum is flooded with them too.