Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Mike Flynn = Jerk

Honestly, it was a throw away interview. Nestor ribbed him for a second, then kissed his butt for the next 15. I guess they are very close friends. It wasn't worth listening to. 95% of the interview was Nestor's memories of Flynn being his friend and X and O talk about why Brady is hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by BMore4Life79 View Post
    Honestly, it was a throw away interview. Nestor ribbed him for a second, then kissed his butt for the next 15. I guess they are very close friends. It wasn't worth listening to. 95% of the interview was Nestor's memories of Flynn being his friend and X and O talk about why Brady is hard to beat.
    I heard the last 10 minutes just missed the beginning.

Flynn basically called the OP a liar. Said that he said Baltimore doesn't care about the Orioles and the focus on the Ravens is over the top compared to NE which moves right onto the Bruins,Celtics and Loser Nation. Also said that he never ripped Ravens organization he just told it like it is, this offense doesn't have WR's that can get open, doesn't run bunch formations and doesn't use TE's as well as NE. If that's true then I can't disagree with a thing he said except that we can't score 30. Hello? In our 12 wins we average 28 pts a game and all those defenses were better than NE. Now can we score 30 if NE jumps out 14-0? Hell no. Nestor never mentioned the accusation about Flynn calling R Lewis a fraud

Blog Entries

What is the world coming to if Tim Hasselbeck, of all people, is defending Joe Flacco?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Don't know if this fits in this section but Damn I love Michelle Beisner!

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    Don't know if this fits in this section but Damn I love Michelle Beisner!
    Glad she got some work done on that honker, that thing was terrible before and ruined her.

Blog Entries

Billick picked the Ravens and when they ribbed him he said something like "I want to be able to go home". so there ya go...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Billick picked the Ravens and when they ribbed him he said something like "I want to be able to go home". so there ya go...
    He really wanted to tell them how to go into the Lion's Den but didn't think they would understand.

Just in: the Texans defense is a top 5 defense for every game but when they play Baltimore. Tim Tebow is a option QB for every week but when he plays the Patriots. The Patriots defense is "not" as bad as they look or what their stats suggest. And... the Ravens have never seen Gronkowski and Hernandez play, ignore the 2010 OT game. The fact that New England's best win came against the 8-8 Cowboys is meaningless. The Giants can have the momentum to beat GB in Lambeau because they did it in 2007, but Baltimore can't feel the same way about New England. Joe Flacco's 5-3 playoff record is irrelevant because Boller could do the same with Baltimore's defense; oh wait he didn't, ignore that though. It is not important that Denver's pass defense is ranked 18th and they started 2 rookie safeties... Baltimore offense can't score more than 20 points on New England because they're getting better. It's simple, look who New England has faced its last 4 games the great Buffalo, Miami, and Denver twice... Good season Baltimore but quarterbacks when championships and not TEAMS. Tom Brady didn't need Seymour, McGinest, Law, Samuel, Harrison, Bruschi, Wilfork, and Vrabel to win those championships. They were just on for the ride. Spygate wasn't helpful but we just taped everyone's practice for fun... Good Luck on Sunday and enjoy the experience of being the scout team for the 12' Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots...
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    Just in: the Texans defense is a top 5 defense for every game but when they play Baltimore. Tim Tebow is a option QB for every week but when he plays the Patriots. The Patriots defense is "not" as bad as they look or what their stats suggest. And... the Ravens have never seen Gronkowski and Hernandez play, ignore the 2010 OT game. The fact that New England's best win came against the 8-8 Cowboys is meaningless. The Giants can have the momentum to beat GB in Lambeau because they did it in 2007, but Baltimore can't feel the same way about New England. Joe Flacco's 5-3 playoff record is irrelevant because Boller could do the same with Baltimore's defense; oh wait he didn't, ignore that though. It is not important that Denver's pass defense is ranked 18th and they started 2 rookie safeties... Baltimore offense can't score more than 20 points on New England because they're getting better. It's simple, look who New England has faced its last 4 games the great Buffalo, Miami, and Denver twice... Good season Baltimore but quarterbacks when championships and not TEAMS. Tom Brady didn't need Seymour, McGinest, Law, Samuel, Harrison, Bruschi, Wilfork, and Vrabel to win those championships. They were just on for the ride. Spygate wasn't helpful but we just taped everyone's practice for fun... Good Luck on Sunday and enjoy the experience of being the scout team for the 12' Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots...
    Get out of my head! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

ESPN's headline -

Age before beauty? Can the aging Ravens...........
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Re: Media Mutterings -- Post Your Critique of the Ravens Media Coverage Here

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    ESPN's headline -

Age before beauty? Can the aging Ravens...........
    LOL we have two old players of our team.
    And we have played long stretches without them the past two years and we did just fine.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold