Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Mike Flynn = Jerk

If anyone can listen please do, my stream is cutting in and out but from what I gathered they have just been blowing Belichek for the last 20 minutes.

It sounds like Flynn is in the studio and not just doing an interview.

Re: Media Mutterings -- Post Your Critique of the Ravens Media Coverage Here

Now they are saying that they "left a couple Super Bowls on the table" and 3 just isn't a representation of how good the team has been. Saying they should have 5-7 of them by now.

I swear to God that is what they just said.

First time poster, long time lurker here....

I say put the media and Hate-triots fans on ignore this week. Usually when the media rips on a team like the Ravens such as what is going on up in Beantown (and everywhere else for that matter), it's because inside they fear us so they have to talk themselves up. Just be patient my fellow Ravens fans.... the win on Sunday will make it all that much sweeter

I have turned all of it off too, but this is an interesting situation because Nestor I am sure has no idea his boy Flynn juts trashed our city and team on the radio. NST has a serious problem with people who do that, namely one Jen Royle. I am dying to hear what he has to say, and if he even knows about it. That is why I am listening right now.

Nestor sure does dominate a conversation.

LOL.

He is speaking truth though, everything he has said is dead on the money.

These hosts are terrible, trying to bait Nestor into trashing Flacco and Ray.

They said predict the score and he said 23-19 Ravens.

They immediately cut him off and laughed at him for a good 2 minutes, and said he was smoking crack if he thought they are only scoring 19 points.
    Last edited by 52decleetzu; 01-19-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Instead of clogging and gumming up the main board with your outrage over media coverage, respect, etc for the Ravens, post those insane, loony and otherwise moronic quips here ....

Fume away those of scanty pelts!
    Very good idea.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Just heard the great Jeff Garciia say that the Ravens will lose for the same reason others have said. How many teams has Garcia played for now? How many playoff games has he won. Come Sunday at 6:10, people will be shaking their heads.

Blog Entries
    Who? Been in Boston all week and it's been mostly goos coverage
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Mike Flynn = Jerk

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    I will certainly be tuning into this station next week if we win. What a bunch of D-bags. He thought predicting the Pats would only score 19 was the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard. Then the other guy says, "how is it not possible if we only scored 17 against the Steelers?".

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Instead of clogging and gumming up the main board with your outrage over media coverage, respect, etc for the Ravens, post those insane, loony and otherwise moronic quips here ....

Fume away those of scanty pelts!
    This is the first "MOD" Thing you've done that i think is on the money.

Well done.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

This is pretty funny and sad. How the hell is anyone supposed to have a passion for the Angelosian nightmare known as the Orioles?

I'm pretty good with this media critique.

"So Harbaugh can win. In fact, since he took over in 2008, his 44-20 regular-season record ranks fourth among the league's head coaches, his 49 overall wins (including the playoffs) tie him for second and his .688 winning percentage ties him with Pittsburgh's Mike Tomlin for numero uno among coaches with at least two years' experience. He's also only the fourth coach since the 1970 merger to guide his team to the playoffs in each of his first four seasons.

But the question is: Can he win The Big One? Usually, that means the Super Bowl, but this year's AFC Championship Game qualifies because it's Belichick and Brady and the New England Patriots at home. All those things conspire to make Harbaugh and his team 7-point underdogs, but I would be careful, people. Harbaugh doesn't go away quietly. "

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/16935090/afc-crown-would-give-ravens-coach-harbaugh-recognition-he-deserves