Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Mike Flynn = Jerk

Mike Flynn is on Boston radio "The Fan" right now. Bashed Baltimore as a city, saying it was a small little town, nothing compared to Boston, one paper, no media, and no passion for the Orioles. Blasted Flacco - said he can't handle preasure, no pocket pressence, and a worse version of Bledsoe.

Then he went on to blast Ray Lewis, call him a fraud, and said it's all a show.

A Baltimore caller called in and tried to defend, but they called him (and everyone else down here) a bunch of Sally's and hung up on him.

Glad we never put this loser in the Ring of Honor.

Nice fan base up there, eh?

Re: Mike Flynn = Jerk

btw, he is still on. it's 98.5. Nestor is apparently coming on at 5pm. They already started to make fun of him.

3. Re: Mike Flynn = Jerk

Quote Originally Posted by BMore4Life79 View Post
    Mike Flynn is on Boston radio "The Fan" right now. Bashed Baltimore as a city, saying it was a small little town, nothing compared to Boston, one paper, no media, and no passion for the Orioles. Blasted Flacco - said he can't handle preasure, no pocket pressence, and a worse version of Bledsoe.

Then he went on to blast Ray Lewis, call him a fraud, and said it's all a show.

A Baltimore caller called in and tried to defend, but they called him (and everyone else down here) a bunch of Sally's and hung up on him.

Glad we never put this loser in the Ring of Honor.

Nice fan base up there, eh?
    Would love to hear it or see a transcript. If true, Flynn should be ashamed of himself. The Ravens organization & the city of Baltimore treated him very well. Not to mention that the Ravens picked him out of nowhere (UDFA from Maine) & made paid him millions of dollars so he probably never has to work again.

Jeez, I am so sick of the Patriots elitism by its media and fans.... I can only imagine just how pissed they are over at The Castle.

I tell you what, if anything the Pats better be ready for a heavyweight fight. The Ravens are gonna go in there w/ a real nasty attitude.

Thumbs up Media Mutterings -- Post Your Critique of the Ravens Media Coverage Here

Instead of clogging and gumming up the main board with your outrage over media coverage, respect, etc for the Ravens, post those insane, loony and otherwise moronic quips here ....

Fume away those of scanty pelts!

Blog Entries

I am listening to this, definitely douche bag material...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Would love to hear it or see a transcript. If true, Flynn should be ashamed of himself. The Ravens organization & the city of Baltimore treated him very well. Not to mention that the Ravens picked him out of nowhere (UDFA from Maine) & made paid him millions of dollars so he probably never has to work again.

Jeez, I am so sick of the Patriots elitism by its media and fans.... I can only imagine just how pissed they are over at The Castle.

I tell you what, if anything the Pats better be ready for a heavyweight fight. The Ravens are gonna go in there w/ a real nasty attitude.
    I hear ya - everythign you said. We need to win this game to get the respect we deserve.

I think he's on there every Thursday during football season.
    First I heard of Flacco skateboarding and his neighbor calling the front office to squeal on him.

Mike Flynn has a lot of nerve saying Flacco can't handle pressure. Flacco couldn't hand pressure up the middle when you, the human turnstile, were under center.

If my memory is correct, this bumb worked on Rave TV with Keith Mills. Is there a chance he got fired from the show and is bitter? I kind of hope that is the case, because if not he is a real jerk.

I need to hear this if anyone has a link before I comment.

What is funny is Nestor and Flynn are "buddy buddy" interesting he is up next.

OK,the skateboard thing was during the bye week.
    On the radio they made it sound like it was this week,calling Flacco an idiot.

Flacco talks about it here;

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...content_stream

11. Re: Mike Flynn = Jerk

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    Talk about a D-bag combo right there.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    I need to hear this if anyone has a link before I comment.

Nestor comes on at 5:20

http://player.radio.com/player/Radio...&station=20629