Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: Media Mutterings -- Post Your Critique of the Ravens Media Coverage Here

I will say that, for the most part, the quarterbacks are defending their own. Trent Dilfer, Ron Jaworski and Tim Hasselbeck of all people have defended Flacco this week.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Tom Brady is two years older than Ed Reed. QB and FS are two positions that age pretty similarly. So is the Patriots best player old?

Or is mainstream media just stupid and lazy?

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Tom Brady is two years older than Ed Reed. QB and FS are two positions that age pretty similarly. So is the Patriots best player old?

Or is mainstream media just stupid and lazy?
    He is old but the media has their favorites.Media thinks that what they say is gospel. I think Flacco has pissed off the media and they all have come together to bash him. Flacco will never get the respect he deserves, but Flacco did call out the media and I say good for him. Hope Flacco and Harbaugh are selective at the press conference in who they speak to.

The media for the most part ALWAYS runs with the favorite, they love to pad their own stats. Every now and again you will hear or see a rogue reporter who is willing to fly their freak flag and go with the underdog. Most every sports venue in the NY / NJ Tri State area where I live, have us losing by at least a touchdown. Practically everyone is looking right past us... and I love it. GO RAVENS!!!

Why do they continue to trash my team as if it's a fluke that we got ths far.

(1) 11 win season
    2 straight 12 win seasons
    44 regular season wins
    4 straight playoff appearances.
    Divisional round each year
    49 total wins
    2 of the last 4 AFC championship games

It's not by some gift or luck that we've made it this far. We're good.

Also, let's be honest. Didn't Flacco prove already that he could carry this team? I mean the defense blew how many leads last year? Hasn't he beat Pittsburgh 3 of 4? Shouldn't the NFL network know this?

Whats with Jamie Dukes thinking if you yell loud enough you've made your point? Why doesn't anyone challenge him? What does he know about good quarterbacking? Not like he ever played with 1. Iwouldn't even trust him to speak on the play of offensive lineman.

That about covers it.

Alrighty then, Lets fucking run this shit down their fucking throats...... GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!