I'm too busy(lazy) to actually look it up, but does anyone know the average rank of the defenses the Patriots faced this year?

A lot of people thought that the performance against Denver was against a good Denver defense(myself included), but I just looked it up and Denver's defense actually pretty much sucked. Ranked 20th.

The Jet's were the 5th ranked, but Miami was middle of the pack, and the Bill's were one of the worst. How many top 10 defenses did they face this year, outside of the Jets, I wonder? Steeler @ 1, Philly @ 8 the only other ones?

Steelers, obviously, but they got manhandled. The Giants similarly, but the Giants defense also was one of the worst.

Oakland was bad, KC and Philly were decent. Redskins, Chargers middle of the pack.

Clearly the Pats are a very good offensive team, I wonder though how much of that was them feasting on some mediocre D's?

Ravens conversely played what, 12 games against top 10 defenes, and managed to finish @ 15 offensively?

I think the Pats are going to score their points on us, but the question is will their #2 offense vs our #3 defense offset our #15 offense vs their #31 defense? Not only are they #31, there is a wide gap between #30 and #31.

The more I have been looking into #'s and averages, and the schedule, the more I'm getting the feeling this game is more winnable then initially thought.