• BB

5 20.83%
  • Another patriot

1 4.17%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Who do you dislike more

Brady is the best - can't hate him.

Watching that coaches show on Belichick gave me mixed feelings; did anyone see him on the sideline telling Brady he can't get the team to play like they should? I just can't. I can't.

It was really odd for him to be so negative to his star player. Just found it out of character for what I thought of him.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Are the Browns QB's really relevant?
    If the argument is who benefis most from the relationship, yeah, it matters. Belichick isn't a winning coach with any QB other than Brady, with the exception of one year of Matt Cassell. Even with New England, Belichick was 5-13 before Brady stepped in under center. That makes Belichick's Patriot record 16-18 without Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    If the argument is who benefis most from the relationship, yeah, it matters. Belichick isn't a winning coach with any QB other than Brady, with the exception of one year of Matt Cassell. Even with New England, Belichick was 5-13 before Brady stepped in under center. That makes Belichick's Patriot record 16-18 without Brady.
    It wasn't my argument, I just pointed that out to show since Belichick and Brady have been there together, they had a successful season (relatively speaking of course).

Much like we talk about with Flacco, wins and losses are a product of the team not just the QB.

The Patriots had great teams for awhile, of course no one knows how much the cheating played into it.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

I went to the same high school as Belichick, can't hate a fellow Panther!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The Patriots had great teams for awhile, of course no one knows how much the cheating played into it.
    Oh, somebody knows. He just destroyed the evidence when it was presented to him to protect the integrity of the league. There was really no other choice, unless he wanted to bring into question three championships and put the product he oversees on the same level as pro wrasslin'.

I won't give BB a pass for the cheating,but does anyone really think other coaches haven't done it? BB just used it better than anyone else!