Heartwarmer from the NY Times

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Re: Heartwarmer from the NY Times

Wow, that story is really touching. My little girl and I will keep an eye out for Katy when we make our way out to Westminister.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

I'm speechless!

It's really nice to read stories like this. Sometimes with all the news we lose track that most of the players are just good guys.

With so many stories about players getting arrested, this is a nice reprieve.
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

I had previously heard very kind worsds about Musa, this only confirms that. Players like that have value beyond the playing field.

I clicked on that story Sunday morning & started reading it & realized that Katy was in my son's class this year at Fountain Green & he sat next to her. I remember the day Musa came & visited his class & he got Musa to sign his Ravens shirt & got an autograph for me. She is an amazing girl & hats off to the Ravens (especially Musa) & The New York Times for taking the time for her. Jeers to as usual the Baltimore Sun, which doesn't have a clue, what a shock. How can a paper located 4 hours north of here scoop the local bird cage liner? How the wonders never end with those people on Calvert Street. Are the Ravens trumpeting this story on their website? They should, it only proves how much class Musa has & the type of person he is.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

What a great story.

What a thing for Stover to do, as well as how the other guys treat her. I've always been under the impression that Musa is a great guy, and this only further confirms it. Man...the guy is a class-act and has all the ability in the world; he just has to stay healthy!!!

I cant tell you what a great thing to hear that was.....Pure class....I have an 8 yr old daughter who is healthy and I cant imagine anything ever happening to her....Bravo Ravens!!

Hat tip to all the boyz... Especially when all we usually hear is the negative it is great to hear something nice they they do. I wish her well.
    Keeping the purple flowing way out on the West Coast!

Wow. Really touching story. It's nice to hear about the good side of sports and professional athletes once in a while.

Can someone post the article? I don't have a NYT log in. Thx.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998