Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Americanmade2012 Guest

Re: Did anyone just see Harrison & Buchanan on CSN?

Its simple we have to score everytime we touch the ball and play with a lead if we get behind it could be a long day.

In the absence of an epic failure on the part of Pagano and the Ravens defense, no way we spot the Patriots 2 tds outright. This is very unlikely to happen IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    I remember when this board was full of Ravens fans chatting back and forth about the Ravens.

Anyone else remember that?

PP
    Yeah I hear that. It's appropriate to discuss the upcoming opponent (strengths, weaknesses etc) and I could without 3rd party, peanut gallery commentators.

4. Re: Did anyone just see Harrison & Buchanan on CSN?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    The criticism for Joe Flacco is completely nonsensical.
    Seriously. the Flacco bashing has gotten completely out of hand. Bunch of sheep.

Americanmade2012 Guest

The problem is this is a message board and we will always get people with opinions and flacco could throw for 600 yards and people would still bash him and you know its true.

6. Re: Did anyone just see Harrison & Buchanan on CSN?

I remember when this board was full of Ravens fans chatting back and forth about the Ravens.

PP

Good times, and PP this is proving my point.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

While comparing Brady to Flacco at this point in their careers is completely stupid, Joe and Brady aren't playing each other. Joe is going against the Pats' defense, which is terrible and Brady is going against the Ravens' defense, which is pretty good. Add in that we have a much better running game and I think it'll be a lot closer than people expect.

The Ravens aren't a great road team but they play up or down to their opponent. I think the Ravens win.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

The last time this many people said the Ravens didn't have a chance in the playoffs they won the Super Bowl.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

PP
    Agreed.

By my count, this is the tenth thread started since Sunday about some sort perceived dissing by the media.

I'm stunned at the thin skin some of the new folks have.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Agreed.

By my count, this is the tenth thread started since Sunday about some sort perceived dissing by the media.

I'm stunned at the thin skin some of the new folks have.
    I made a thread talking about the game strategy and it got two replies and was buried onto the second/third page. Maybe if everyone who spent all their posts bitching about the stupid threads made some interesting ones than we wouldn't have such a problem here.

Just a suggestion.

Blog Entries

Who the fuck cares what Rodney HGHarrison thinks? That guy has not once said anything positive about the Ravens. In fact, after the 1st week's beat down of Pittsburgh he said (and I quote) "The Ravens are going to get their butt whooped in November."

So, yea. Rodney HGHarrison is a moron.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

first off, I dont think Harrison ever knows what hes talking about. secondly, this whole Flacco is god awful talk is getting out of hand. he went from a top 10 QB to now hes not even above average? If they stack the line to stop rice, itll be a great day for baltimore and flacco. their secondary is pretty pitiful this year and leaving them out to dry like that would be a huge mistake that could be taken advantage of. If Cam can make some in game adjustments early to however they decide to play us, well should be in good shape either way. Problem is im not so sure Cam has ever done that so we better hope his first game plan works.
    -JAB