Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Did anyone just see Harrison & Buchanan on CSN?

Rodney Harrison & Ray Buchanan both picked the Pats to win by two TDs. Said that Pats would stack 8 in the box to shut down Rice and they don't believe Flacco is good enough to lead the Ravens back from a 14 point deficit.
    90% of the game is half mental

Re: Did anyone just see Harrison & Buchanan on CSN?

I don't see the Ravens winning from being down 14. I think it is imperative that the Ravens score 10 points in the first qtr to prevent this from happening.

I am confident the Patriots are not good enough to sell out to beat Rice while still stopping Flacco. Man, he is not THAT bad. I think if the Patriots bring 8 men up, Flacco will scorch them over the top. Their corners are total garbage.

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Does the game start at 14-0?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Are they kidding? Flacco has outplayed Tom Brady each time they have played. The criticism for Joe Flacco is completely nonsensical.

I remember when this board was full of Ravens fans chatting back and forth about the Ravens.

Anyone else remember that?

PP

If the Pats put 8 in the box consistently, Flacco will have a big day throwing the ball.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    I remember when this board was full of Ravens fans chatting back and forth about the Ravens.

Anyone else remember that?

PP
    Yeah, Ed pissed on our Cheerios

Guess they don't think our D is good enough to keep it a close game, lol. It's crazy how people can think a 12-4 playoff team can be this bad.

Am I the only who noticed the common theme throughout the playoffs, which is whenever there is a heavy favorite to win amongst the media that team ends up losing. Like there was no way the saints were going to lose against the 49ers and Alex Smith and there was no way Tim Tebow and Broncos beat the Steelers and the Packers were already in the supebowl. So if I were those guys I wouldn't count the ravens out just yet.

It's not so much the fact that people are picking us to lose, but the fact that they don't even think it will be a close game. Picking the Pats to win by 2-3 TDs....just boggles my mind.

This is kind of playing out like both Steeler games to me, where no one gave our team a chance to win and everyone said Joe couldn't do. I think in those two game Joe and the Ravens shined the brightest and I believe this game will play out the same. Make no mistakes about it the Pats are a good team but they can be beaten. Anyone can be beaten and I truly believe the Ravens will prove it on Sunday.