Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Did anyone just see Harrison & Buchanan on CSN?

There there should be a "Bitching About Media" Forum. That would clear half the stupid threads out of here.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    There there should be a "Bitching About Media" Forum. That would clear half the stupid threads out of here.
    :goodposting:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    Don't know about anyone else, but I'm lovin that everyone is jumping on the Pats bandwagon, and the case of Harrison calling for a blowout. The Ravens have to be ready to run thru some drywall after hearing all this blowhard BS crap from the media all week. ESPN, NFL.com, the NFL Network, et al., I beg of you to keep this up.
    I'm with you. All the pro-Patriots bias is a good thing and we should be thankful for it because as Ravens fans, we all know what our biggest weakness is.

It's not Cam Cameron. He is our #2 weakness. :D

Our biggest problem is coming out flat and playing without passion. We do this especially against lesser opponents on the road. We've seen these "bad" Ravens before and we know they don't win. A seeming lack of motivation kills us.

So what we need is some motivation... well it's the playoffs so that already helps. Is there anything else we can draw from... hmmmm....

Ah yes here come all the talking heads! The boastful, silly, irritating yakkers. Ray Lewis is old! Ed Reed is slow! Joe Flacco is a loser! Ray Rice is overrated! Lardarius who? Nobody can stop Tom Brady! Nobody!

Chip, meet shoulder.

Think our team is listening? I do.

They feed off this stuff. We are not going to see the flat, listless "bad Ravens" on Sunday. No, the Ravens are going to be fired up, pissed off and hungry to prove something. The "good Ravens" are going to show up and that is going to make this a dangerous game.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Working on it.
    Hazah!!!
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Ladies & Germs,
    Even with rookie WR's, the Ravens have the personnel to win this game. I don't wanna be named Vollmer or Light this Sunday, cause Brady is gonna cuss them out like he did his OC after Suggs turns them into turnstyles.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.