Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Belichick singing Flacco's Praises.

"They've won a lot of games, and I think that’s the big thing. A quarterback has to do what his team needs him to do to win, and Joe has done that. I don’t know how to improve much on 11-5 and 12-4, and they just keep doing it. He's been a solid guy since his rookie year in terms of managing the game and using the clock and making good decisions and those types of things. He's been able to throw the ball obviously to his backs, to his tight ends and down the field to whether it’s [Torrey] Smith or [Lee] Evans or [Anquan] Boldin or whoever it happens to be. I think he can make all the throws that you need a quarterback to make. He can run the team and manage it well. He can make checks and decisions that the offense needs to have a good flow and take advantage of defensive alignment. I think he's certainly over four years improved in all those areas incrementally, but he did them at a pretty high level to begin with and he continues to do that."
    Cant say i disagree.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Re: Belichick singing Flacco's Praises.

No one has ever accused the Hoodie of being stupid.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries
    He is talking about Ed Reed like Reed is his only son. WTH?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Just "doing his time" with the media, side-stepping any controversy and spending his time planning on how to beat the Ravens. Its really not that hard to do....side-stepping the media that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    No one has ever accused the Hoodie of being stupid.
    His shrewd demeanor and horrible sense of fashion belie the clarity of his wisdom.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

They always talk up their opponents.

Always.

That said, I agree with him 100%. :)
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Belicheck basically got John Harbaugh his job through his Ozzie connection.....both teams are fortunate to be in the AFC Championship. Now lets see who wants it more. For guys like Redding, Reed, and Birk this may be there last chance for a ring...
    Way Down South in New Orleans

His own brand of coachspeak, there's nothing realy to see here

Belichick does this before every game

He talked up the Colts before Week 13

Give a few quotes to the media so they are satisfied and then gets on with the work

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Belicheck basically got John Harbaugh his job through his Ozzie connection.....both teams are fortunate to be in the AFC Championship. Now lets see who wants it more. For guys like Redding, Reed, and Birk this may be there last chance for a ring...
    I'll always remember him telling Harbaugh, "If it's not us then I hope it's you," after the 2009 play-off game. Despite his gruff demeanor, he knows his football and is a straight shooter. I've got nothing against BB.

Blog Entries

Typical Bellicheat BS.

He said Tebow was the best QB in the game before he
    played them.

He is always nice til game time. That's why we call him
    Bellicheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    He is talking about Ed Reed like Reed is his only son. WTH?
    See if you can find the "A Football Life" segments about Belicheck on nfl.com. He spends a good deal of time with Brady talking about Ed. It is very clear that he likes him as a football player and respects what he can do on the field.

Blog Entries

Speaking of Bellicheat getting HARBs his job, I read where Bisciotti called him about HARBs being an out of the box hire, ie, no coord experience - an uncommon and risky move on Biscuit's part.

Bellicheat said HARBs will do just fine.

I HAVE BEEN HIRING PEOPLE FOR 25 YEARS AND IT
    HAS WORKED OUT PRETTY WELL FOR ME.

STEVE BISCIOTTI