Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    This happens almost every week with Brady.

Non story.

Blog Entries

Re: Brady misses Wednesday's practice

Brady is 100% going to play, he is fine. They rested him several times towards the end of the year., you know damn well he is sitting in the coaches office jacking off to tape of Ed reed...

Is Volmer any good?

Also Mark Anderson (not sure if he is any good, I konw very little about the Pats this year) went out last game any word on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Knox Harrington View Post
    It says he practiced last Wednesday and was not listed on the injury report by the end of the week.
    Yes you are correct. They has him on the injury report but he did practice. But he has missed Wednesdays before. It is more common than you think here. I'm not worried about Tom. Now our Defense......

Blog Entries

Precautionary. Not sure how he could've been inujured last week, he wasn't touched.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

guys, It's one thing when Belicheck (or anyone for that matter) lists their players as limited or full partipants in practice. It's entirely different to miss the Wednesday practice (arguably the most important day of practice because the game plan is installed that day).

Look, he obviously plays on Sunday. But there could be an injury that might affect his play? You don't just take a day off before a game like this unless you are hurt.
    As everyone keeps saying it's a non issue.

Gisele had to work today and brady had to babysit, happens all the time. Shoulder injury is as good an excuse as any.

Blog Entries

It was manicure/pedicure day at Gilette Stadium. Tommi never misses those sessions.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Brady is 100% going to play, he is fine. They rested him several times towards the end of the year., you know damn well he is sitting in the coaches office jacking off to tape of Ed reed...

Is Volmer any good?

Also Mark Anderson (not sure if he is any good, I konw very little about the Pats this year) went out last game any word on him.
    Vollmer is the Patriots best OT, but he has been banged up all year. Solder has filled in often, and very well.

Anderson is their best pass rusher now that Carter is on the shelf. He came back in the Broncos game itself (after I almost went into cardiac arrest) and should be fine for Sunday.

I heard he had the flu.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Tom had another Uggs photoshoot.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Hernandez has a concussion I hear.

It's a non-issue if it's Week 7 vs. the Jaguars. It is an issue if it Week 19 vs. the Ravens for the AFC Championship game.
    Its a non issue. In fact, their entire injury list is a non issue.