Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Will the media and fans run Flacco out of Baltimore?

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    It is still mind-boggling to me that THIS is what we are talking about a mere 4 days away from the freaking AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. One game away from the Super Bowl, and we are discussing the team and Joe Flacco like he's Kyle Boller or Stoney Case.

It's just unreal to me.
    Really Sting?

PP

2. Re: Will the media and fans run Flacco out of Baltimore?

Seriously why is this thread considered Okay??

Flacco is a big boy. Stop acting like he's being enslaved. He still makes 10 times more than you will make in your lifetime.

Fuck the Media, Jeez, They don't like us? Oh well, i'm not losing sleep over it, i hope you aren't. This fanbase gets more hot and bothered by the Media than any other fan base I've ever been around. Stop worying about the Media and Enjoy your team... Here's a site you can go to that blows the Ravens 24x7. Its actually not bad. I go there for everything Ravens.

Mods you should take down this thread or Merge it, i'm sure you will find 4 or 5 more threads that are media related.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Deja vu for $400, Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    I kind of understand where you're getting at when you say "when you go to the playoffs four straight years it creates expectations" - yes, those expectations should be MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

People act like before Flacco got here we were a contender year in out, had already been through a franchise quarterback, and won 3 superbowls. None of which is true.
    Hey, I don't disagree at all. Plenty of people are being totally unrealistic and total jerks.

But, again, it comes with the territory. It's now just the nature of how fans - everywhere - act and how the media reports "news". No, it's not right, but it just is what it is.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I think you are crazy if you think Baltimore is or would be any harder on Joe than virtually any other city in the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post
    Tony Romo, Eli Manning, Mark Sanchez and Jay Cutler have taken 10x worse than anything Flacco has. The Flacco-bashing by the national media is unhinged and ridiculous this week but it's time for him to STFU about it.
    Flacco is much, much better than Tony Romo, Mark Sanchez, and Jay Cutler.

And Flacco is much better than Matt Ryan, yet, he gets criticized 500x more. Could you imagine if our offense got SHUTOUT in a playoff game? My God!

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I think you are crazy if you think Baltimore is or would be any harder on Joe than virtually any other city in the NFL.
    You should have heard Houston sports radio this week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    You are full of it man. There are only three or four cities that would be harder on him. He is getting roasted for having a 98 quarterback rating in his 5th playoff win when he had 5 dropped passes and was hurried on 22 of 28 dropbacks.

Flacco is not much much better than Romo. He is clearly much better than Sanchez and better than Cutler.

We're becoming worse than Eagles fans. We finally have a solid QB and a large portion of the fanbase just rails on the guy. Baltimore fans are literally never happy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Flacco is not much much better than Romo. He is clearly much better than Sanchez and better than Cutler.
    You are kidding right? If Flacco played in an offense where he was free to throw the ball all he wants and had people like Dez Bryant to throw to he would be having 4,500 yards and 35 touchdowns each season.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    You are kidding right? If Flacco played in an offense where he was free to throw the ball all he wants and had people like Dez Bryant to throw to he would be having 4,500 yards and 35 touchdowns each season.
    Not kidding at all. And the hypothetical game is one anyone can play, but it doesn't do much in the way of supporting an argument.