Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dink and dunk attack

The biggest thing will be to not go conservative. The Ravens have a horrible habit of getting a 10 point lead and then thinking they can sit on it for 3 quarters. Can't do that on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwjergs View Post
    Cam may also want to add a few quick drops and short/intermediate passes into the game plan instead of deep bombs every throw.
    Perhaps he should but will he? This is Cam we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwjergs View Post
    Both Cameron and Flacco must have great games to win.
    After reading this sentence I've suddenly become more pessimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Lol did you even watch the game?
    The first Bills Pats game? No, it wasn't broadcast here. We got something awful like Dolphins-Redskins instead but all I remember from the highlights was "Another pick for Tom Brady". Just to make sure I'm not insane, I'll look it up.

From the recap:
    "Despite setting a league record for most yards passing over a three-game stretch, Brady matched a career worst with four interceptions. That included Drayton Florence's 27-yard interception return for a touchdown with 10:22 left that came 14 seconds after Jackson tied the game at 24 with a 1-yard plunge.

"We played a good football team and made too many mistakes," said Brady, whose four interceptions against Buffalo matched the number he had all of last season. "It's never easy. ... We had too many turnovers, too many penalties that allowed them to get some easy plays. ... I just wish we would have made a few less mistakes."

Not that game, I was talking about the Pats at Steelers where Ben dinked and dunked them to death and held onto the ball for 40 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Not that game, I was talking about the Pats at Steelers where Ben dinked and dunked them to death and held onto the ball for 40 minutes.
    Yeah, that was a great game. I guess you weren't responding to me either, lol.

Nah, I was responding to Coach. But as to your point, we can only hope Marsha Brady goes out and throws 4 picks Sunday.