Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 101
  1. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!



    Looks like Suggs doesn't suffer from short term memory loss.





  2. #50

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I respect Suggs for standing up for Joe but he knows in his heart of hearts that Joe doesn't
    have it in him to come up big in a Championship Game (not regular season).
    Who the F r u dude? Really? He knows this because he didnt in his ONE other opportunity, as A ROOKIE???? Go somewhere else man because you obviously dont understand football. He wouldve led a comeback in the divisional round last year if his receivers could make a clutch catch.

    YOu are a straight up tool. Good to know you are enjoying the ride that we finally have a quarterback good enough to take us on consistently.
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"




  3. #51

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Skip? Is that you?
    Yes it's me Skip Bayless and I'm not hating on Flacco I'm speaking the truth just
    like I do with Lebron James who like Flacco is not clutch.




  4. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Yes it's me Skip Bayless and I'm not hating on Flacco I'm speaking the truth just
    like I do with Lebron James who like Flacco is not clutch.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  5. #53

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Yes it's me Skip Bayless and I'm not hating on Flacco I'm speaking the truth just
    like I do with Lebron James who like Flacco is not clutch.




  6. #54

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rex Thunder View Post
    Who the F r u dude? Really? He knows this because he didnt in his ONE other opportunity, as A ROOKIE???? Go somewhere else man because you obviously dont understand football. He wouldve led a comeback in the divisional round last year if his receivers could make a clutch catch.

    YOu are a straight up tool. Good to know you are enjoying the ride that we finally have a quarterback good enough to take us on consistently.
    Hey I'm just being objective about Flacco. Nice of you to call me a tool that's very
    mature of you, NOT.




  7. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Hey I'm just being objective about Flacco. Nice of you to call me a tool that's very
    mature of you, NOT.
    Did you just say "not". Is this 1992
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  8. #56

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Hey I'm just being objective about Flacco. Nice of you to call me a tool that's very
    mature of you, NOT.
    judging by your posts and magic mind reading powers, I believe the poster's assessment is 100% accurate.....




  9. #57

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    I respect Suggs for standing up for Joe but he knows in his heart of hearts that Joe doesn't
    have it in him to come up big in a Championship Game (not regular season).
    Impressive. You were able to look deep down inside and extract that.




  10. #58

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Yes it's me Skip Bayless and I'm not hating on Flacco I'm speaking the truth just
    like I do with Lebron James who like Flacco is not clutch.
    I am not saying and would not say Joe Flacco is perfect. But that *particular* criticism is complete horseshit.

    You're seeing what you want to see and hearing the "truth" you want to hear. It's like the scene in the cabana from near the beginning of Madagascar, where we're having fun & a party and you're playing the part of Marty the lion, stomping around the beach and being miserable.

    Go on, carry on, be a pill. It's the @#$!ing AFC Championship game, and you are insisting on seeing all the suck and sucking all the fun out of the moment. Just pretend that things might not be a disaster, and you can choose to have fun with the rest of us.

    Or not. I don't care.
    Last edited by festivus; 01-17-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




  11. #59

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I am not saying and would not say Joe Flacco is perfect. But that *particular* criticism is complete horseshit.

    You're seeing what you want to see and hearing the "truth" you want to hear. It's like the scene in the cabana from near the beginning of Madagascar, where we're having fun & a party and you're playing the part of Marty the lion, stomping around the beach and being miserable.

    Go on, carry on, be a pill. It's the @#$!ing AFC Championship game, and you are insisting on seeing all the suck and sucking all the fun out of the moment. Just pretend that things might not be a disaster, and you can choose to have fun with the rest of us.

    Or not. I don't care.
    Stop worrying about what I think, I'm obviously inside your head. You are the one
    letting me suck the fun out of the moment. Ignore me and have fun, don't worry
    about me.




  12. #60

    Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

    Heh.

    Don't worry about me, SugarRay52. Thanks for your concern but, erm, you may have me confused with someone else.
    Festivus

    His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland