Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
Someone find the clip, it is pure awesomeness.

Here is the transcript, but words on a screen can't do justice to how he said it.

"You know the Saints are good. You know Green bay is good. Unfortunately those two are at home as we clearly see. In week 14 or 15 San Diego was pretty good....explosive. A lot good offenses in the NFL..you know. I would NEVER count Joe out. My quarterback can go out and beat ANYBODY. My quarterback can go out and beat anybody. My boy, like I said, I never count MY boy out. My boy can go and play with the BEST of them. That is why we are in the position we are in. And the majority of the league is at home watching him play. My quarterback has been in the playoffs every year he has been in the league. 3 of the 4 years, my quarterback has won..double digit games. Every year he has won...PLAYOFF. GAMES. So, when it comes to comparisons....you can't..there is not a lot of quarterbacks you can compare to MY boy. Some quarterbacks still ain't got their first win yet..but my boy has been there every year."
LOVE IT!!! Look, everyone knows he's not a top 5 QB yet (maybe never will be), but his win loss record is impressive. Add a few superbowl wins and he will get the credit he deserves.