Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Oh snap Suggs just went off on Sportscenter defending Joe!!

You guys figured this out yet?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

One thing is for sure.

The Offense can NOT afford to have a sub par or even marginal showing in Foxboro Sunday.

Otherwise I'll have a whole offseason of listening to the jackwagons on both sides of this argument bitch and moan at one another!

I personally believe that the biggest non-SuperBowl run win in Ravens playoffs history is less than one week away.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Yes it's me Skip Bayless and I'm not hating on Flacco I'm speaking the truth just
    like I do with Lebron James who like Flacco is not clutch.
    A rebuttal:

2008, Week 9. Down 27-13 in 3rd quarter against Cleveland in Cleveland, aids rally to win by 10 (37-27).17/29, 248, 2 TDs for Flacco.

2008, Divisional playoffs. Leads drive for GW FG in Tennessee.

2009, Week 4. Flacco drives down the field at New England, only to throw a perfect pass to Clayton on 4th and 2, which Clayton flat drops inside the 10 yard line.

2009, Week 6. Flacco comes back at Minnesota from down 17 points by scoring 3 TDs in the 4th quarter, only to see the defense blow the lead. Flacco again drives down the field for the winning FG, only to see Hauschka miss as time expires. Flacco finishes with 385 yards.

2009, Week 12. Flacco drives for a game-tying FG in the 4th at home against Pittsburgh, then takes good field position from Kruger INT and turns it into an easy FG for the win in OT.

2010, Week 3. Flacco leads the offense to 10 4th quarter points to overcome a 17-14 deficit home against Cleveland.

2010, Week 4. Flacco goes 41 yards at Pittsburgh with under 2 minutes left.

2010, Week 10. Flacco leads the team to a go ahead TD (and 3 second half TDs after being down 10-0 at the half) at Atlanta, only to have the defense blow the lead in the final minute.

2011, Week 9. Flacco leads the team back from being down 24-3 late in the 2nd qtr, including the drive for the GW FG as time expires.

2011, Week 10. Pittsburgh. 92 yards.

And this doesn't even include drops in the last 2 drives against Pittsburgh in the playoffs last year, as well as a number of conversions late with the lead to grind down the clock (see SF earlier this year, with the pass to Rice).

This includes 3 games against Pittsburgh, 1 playoff game, and 7 away games. I don't think you can call Flacco not clutch.

I respect Suggs for standing up for Joe but he knows in his heart of hearts that Joe doesn't
    have it in him to come up big in a Championship Game (not regular season).
    You should just stop posting about this subject. Seriously.

Stop worrying about what I think, I'm obviously inside your head.
    You're not even inside your OWN head.

Blog Entries

Hey I'm just being objective about Flacco. Nice of you to call me a tool that's very
    mature of you, NOT.
    No you're not. You're bashing.

If a poster named BradyFan12 said that deep down, Suggs knows that Flacco will not come through and isn't clutch, he'd be warned once and banned. Somehow though, its ok for him. He's been trolling all damn night in this and the Ed Reed thread.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.369151,-76.761222
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Because he isn't breaking any rules. He is entitled to his opinion whether you agree with it or not.

Sadly its the ones responding to him and not ignoring him that are testing the line of attacking a forum member.

Get over it, and move on if you don't like what he says. Until he breaks a rule, all he is guilty of is getting under your skins.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Because he isn't breaking any rules. He is entitled to his opinion whether you agree with it or not.

Sadly its the ones responding to him and not ignoring him that are testing the line of attacking a forum member.

Get over it, and move on if you don't like what he says. Until he breaks a rule, all he is guilty of is getting under your skins.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wants the man ban for posting his opinion. I agree with him!!!! What other Qb needs someone else to defend them? I don't see Harrison defending Ben or the bloodline defending Rogers. It must be a problem with flacco, if not the media wouldn't even question his skills well in his case lack of skills. Name me 1 qb that makes the tournment that needs his teammates to cosign for them. I remember when steve young got the monkey off his back, he done it thru his play n not having his team mates defending him. I want joe to do well but I just don't think he has it. Brady won sb with less talent on offense. Hopefully I am wrong
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a different clip of this, I can't pull it up here on the larry brown one.

Also how do I officially ignore someone, as in I won't even see their posts?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Blog Entries

I respect Suggs for standing up for Joe but he knows in his heart of hearts that Joe doesn't
    have it in him to come up big in a Championship Game (not regular season).
    Did you consult with Miss Cleo to arrive at that conjecture?

My first post here as a Pats fan just wanted to say Flacco is definitely not one of the elite QBs in the league. What he is though is good enough and really shouldn't you all be happy with that? Its funny because I don't really interact with you guys the way I do Jet, Dolphin, and Bills fans but the arguments on their boards are very similar to this. "Will so and so every be an "elite" quarterback?" or "why don't other perceive so and so as an elite quarterback" Fact is that it doesn't matter if so and so is elite all that matters is that he is capable of winning games. Its been proven time and time again you don't need an elite QB, sure it makes it easier but fact remains some of the all time elites are at home without one. Ask Jim Kelly or Dan Marino.