Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Arrogance, lack of knowledge reigns supreme in New England

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    There are arrogant illogical homers in every fan base. I’m sure I can go through this forum and cherry pick the same kind of stuff.

At the end of the day you have to pick your battles. Going back and forth with the crap between here and there really is futile. Why exhaust the energy?
    Well said.

I don't understand why people waste their time worrying about what other fans think.

If you think this is bad you should see some of the stuff on the Steeler Nation forum. Complete delusion over there.
    90% of the game is half mental

3. Re: Arrogance, lack of knowledge reigns supreme in New England

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    There are arrogant illogical homers in every fan base. I’m sure I can go through this forum and cherry pick the same kind of stuff.
    Eh, not really here. Most posters know what's up.

I can say this honestly and from the heart. Boston fans are some of the biggest blowhard piece of shit excuses for human beings I have ever seen. I want to vomit everytime I see some a-hole from Lowell Mass. talk about the Sox or the Pats. They are quite possibly the dumbest fanbase I've ever encountered.

I really look forward to the day when Brady & Belichek retire and the Sox fall on hard times.

Lets keep the Ravens flying under the radar all the way to the Superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    I am way too lazy, but your premise is flawed. They are at home and 7 point favorites. The relevant comparison would be how we assessed the Texans last week. I don't recall many, if anyone, being quite as insulting, but many people certainly aggressively scoffed at their arguments about how they were good enough to win.
    And that is because TJ Yates is not Joe Flacco, and we eat young QB's for lunch at M and T as I showed in this thread.

http://ravens24x7.com/forum/showthre...B-s-at-M-and-T

None of that can be said about this game, and in contrast last time we played in NE Flacco had one of his best games. It is apples and oranges.

We actually had rational arguments that could be backed up by overwhelming evidence, to back up our confidence due to their lack of experience at QB. The game against the Texans was as about a simple a breakdown as you can get, equal defenses and Flacco vs Yates.....not complicated.

And again, I am sill waiting for any comments even remotely close to that from our fans for THIS game. Hell I only looked at ONE thread for all that bullshit I could probably fill up another two 10,000 character posts if I really looked deeper and took more than the 20 minutes I spent on that.

Quote Originally Posted by 52decleetzu View Post
    And that is because TJ Yates is not Joe Flacco, and we eat young QB's for lunch at M and T as I showed in this thread.

http://ravens24x7.com/forum/showthre...B-s-at-M-and-T

None of that can be said about this game, and in contrast last time we played in NE Flacco had one of his best games. It is apples and oranges.

We actually had rational arguments that could be backed up by overwhelming evidence, to back up our confidence due to their lack of experience at QB. The game against the Texans was as about a simple a breakdown as you can get, equal defenses and Flacco vs Yates.....not complicated.

And again, I am sill waiting for any comments even remotely close to that from our fans for THIS game. Hell I only looked at ONE thread for all that bullshit I could probably fill up another two 10,000 character posts if I really looked deeper and took more than the 20 minutes I spent on that.
    The Pats are favored over us by the same amount we were favored over the Texans. And everyone was aware the game was at M&T and that the Texans were going to start Yates, just as they are aware that Flacco will be our QB this weekend. That you think the Pats shouldn't be as favored against us as we were against the Texans is irrelevant.

For THIS game the comparison isn't sensible for the reason I stated. But as I conceded, I don't recall the asshat insults being thrown towards the Texans as much as the utter (over)confidence by some of our posters, who essentially said Houston wasn't that good and had no shot.

I love when people take one game and act like that defines a team.

We didn't generate a pass rush against the Texans for mainly two reasons - one, they have a damn good line, and two, we barely blitzed. We are bringing the heat vs Brady I guarantee you that.

Flacco played good against the Texans. I love how so many say he did "nothing" or that he isn't better than Matt Ryan. Giants put a ton of heat on Ryan and he didn't generate a single scoring drive. Flacco was under just as much pressure, had zero running game, and still put up decent numbers.

The Steelers beat New England decisively and their defense is very comparable to ours. I love the overconfidence from their delusional fans it will make the victory even sweeter.

8. Re: Arrogance, lack of knowledge reigns supreme in New England

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    How is this different from any other board including this one? Lots of posts trashing the Pats record, their defense and not giving credit to their players. That's the nature of fans.
    Right.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb