Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Listening to your local sports station this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Keep bringing that hate! more fuel to the fire
    What hate? :shrug:

In my opinion 105.7 is still the top dog in town, WNST is pretty good until Nestor gets on the radio telling everyone how great he is, who he knows and how exceptional HIS station and website are.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    What would you consider the weakest part of your offense this season?
    The OC!!!

weak spot of our team is the special teams. Our kicker and punter are good but we can't cover for shit and our return team is a fiasco. Offensive we were 3rd in drops(6 more Sunday). Defensively Ngata and Redding have played hurt the last month and their production has fallen bigtime. It's allowed teams to double and chip Suggs and earlier we made them pay for it. Not now. If Ngata,Redding,McPhee and Kruger don't up their games the blowout in SD will be a walk in the park by comparison. Key to this game is the line of scrimmage. NE's dl has been terrible and their OL mediocre, these were the strengths of Hou. If we don't move the ball at will you can turn the TV off at halftime because this will be a massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattoo View Post
    What would you consider the weakest part of your offense this season?

I dont think it's unfair to say it was Joe. That's not to say he is terrible, just that he's probably the weakest (significant) spoke in the wheel.

You have a great RB, Very good WR's, and a solid TE. Your OL is great... Flacco imo would be the soft spot when looking at the offense. Is that so far fetched?
    I certainly wouldn't use the word great to describe our offensive line. I'd say that our guards are very good, but aside from them, the rest of the line is probably just a little above average.