Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Patriots D

Blog Entries

Re: Patriots D

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Listening to Boston radio (cause all we have is 105.7) and they brought up the QB's the Patriots have faced since their last loss to the Giants

Not that this is a prediction or any indication of Sunday, just goes to show there Defense allows yards to career backups...

wk 17 Ryan Fitzpatrick

wk 16 Matt Moore

wk 15 Tim Tebow

wk 14 Rex Grossman

wk 13 Dan Orlovsky

wk 12 Vince Young

wk 11 Tyler Palko

wk 10 Mark Sanchez
    cream of the crop. Flacco is better than every one of those QBs.

Flacco outperformed Brady last time they played. The Ravens D gave up the W in OT.
    Last edited by bt12483; 01-20-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Blog Entries

What aspect of the Ravens offensive line does the Patriots fan-base, by in large, feel the Patriots defense can attack with the most success?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What aspect of the Ravens offensive line does the Patriots fan-base, by in large, feel the Patriots defense can attack with the most success?
    they probably can't name any of our OLineman.

they seem to just rely on what "stats" and "experts" say.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Patriots have no one on their Dline to attack anyone. All they had was Andre Carter, and he is hurt.

Flacco will have all day back there to do whatever he wants with the ball.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ks1102 View Post
    Since we have been off topic I might as well ask. Im coming down from the Boston area in April and want to know where to go for the best crab cakes. I eat like a sumo so I want to eat like a slob. I want to be stuffed to the gills with crab cakes but not drop $100 bucks for one person. Any recomendations?
    I've not been to Timbuktu in Hanover, Maryland though I'm told they do a good crabcake.

I think the entire menu at Bertha's Muscles in the Fells Point district of Baltimore is fantastic and that whole area is chock full of great bars and places to get food. Check out Koopers if you get down that way. Great beers and good food. Right on the harbor too.

If you are going to be over on the Eastern Shore then The Narrows on Kent Island is a good spot.

I haven't been there in years, but Captain's Galley down in Ocean City, MD used to do really great crab cakes.

Obrycki's, IMO, was one of the best places in Baltimore, but I just recently learned that they have closed up shop for good.

Just don't do the whole Phillips thing because their food is garbage and made for tourists. It's not a legit place at all.

Oh! Steak & Main on Main Street in a little town on the northern point of the Chesapeake Bay (off of I-95) called Rising Sun is a fantastic place for food. Actually, it was featured on the TV show Man Vs Food.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I've not been to Timbuktu in Hanover, Maryland though I'm told they do a good crabcake.

I think the entire menu at Bertha's Muscles in the Fells Point district of Baltimore is fantastic and that whole area is chock full of great bars and places to get food. Check out Koopers if you get down that way. Great beers and good food. Right on the harbor too.

If you are going to be over on the Eastern Shore then The Narrows on Kent Island is a good spot.

I haven't been there in years, but Captain's Galley down in Ocean City, MD used to do really great crab cakes.

Obrycki's, IMO, was one of the best places in Baltimore, but I just recently learned that they have closed up shop for good.

Just don't do the whole Phillips thing because their food is garbage and made for tourists. It's not a legit place at all.

Oh! Steak & Main on Main Street in a little town on the northern point of the Chesapeake Bay (off of I-95) called Rising Sun is a fantastic place for food. Actually, it was featured on the TV show Man Vs Food.
    The best place for crab cakes...G&M.

http://www.gandmrestaurant.com/

7. Re: Patriots D

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    they probably can't name any of our OLineman.

they seem to just rely on what "stats" and "experts" say.
    Birk, Grubbs and Oher are gimmes.

Yanda took a little more thought.

Then I gave up and had to look up your LT. Had no idea he was still in the league. :(

This was my original post. Real tight game as most had predicted. I knew the Ravens were going to bring it and as expected they did. Tough loss for the Ravens.....I know how it feels ( ie last year against the Jets)
    I'm sure Ravens fan can truly appreciate Flacco. He did everything he could and more. He stays under the radar with his conservative play but I have seen the reason he keeps the Ravens in the playlets time and time again.
    Brady? What can I say. He played like S&@t today. 50% of his crap play was because he was going against a superior defense the other half was all an hem.......he stunk up the joint. Balls all off mark even though for the most part, I think the Pats O line did a pretty good job protecting him.
    Pats D as I suspected and hoped did better that anyone thought they would. As I mentioned early in this post, there was something I had seen against Denver that got my attention. I'm glad to see they showed up. Did a good job against Rice for the most part. I was surprised to see Rice try up the middle as much as he did ( against Wilfork I thought was a bad idea).
    I do have to say Flacco did well....put the ball were it needed to be. The receiver in the end zone had the ball with 22 seconds left and was batted away. As close as you can get. I'm not even going to mention the field goal attempt. If he did get the kick I'll tell you, I was not to impressed with The way Brady was playing and glad it did not go OT OT.
    Good game and I'm sure these teams will meet again next year.

Addendum to my last post:
    This Ravens D has always played tough. This game was everything defensively I felt it would be. I did not leave the tv even to use the restroom. I feel for the older players and hope they can take another run at it next year