Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriots D

Re: Patriots D

Quote Originally Posted by Ks1102 View Post
    I am very curious to see what the Ravens attempt to do with this match up. To say its challenging is an understatement.
    Well, that settles it. I am going to the Pancake social on Sunday.

PS. Did you do any research on the last time the Ravens and Patriots played?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Pats defense looks real weak in the middle secondary. Dickson should have a huge game this week.
    Yea, but can Cam figure this out? Remember in SD where Pitta never even touched the ball? Nothing Cam does (or fails to do) surprises me anymore.

I watched the game. Ravens did a great job getting after Brady on that day. Im looking forward to see how they get to him quick enough now when he will be getting the ball out faster.
    Pancakes hmmmmn......with strawberry and whipped cream?

The last time the Pats played the Ravens Welker was not in the game (out for season) and of course Gronk and Hernandez where in college. This is a completely different situation.
    All three of those guys played the last time the Patriots played the Ravens. Gronk wasn't quite the beast then that he is now, but it's not like the Ravens haven't faced our key guys before.

I watched the game. Ravens did a great job getting after Brady on that day. Im looking forward to see how they get to him quick enough now when he will be getting the ball out faster.
    You do know that the 2009 playoff game was not the last time these 2 teams faced each other?

Blog Entries

Isn't this thread supposed to be about the Patriots D.

I ask cause I am not familiar with them.

watched the game closely. Pats O line cant hold the Ravens forever. Dont think they plan too. I think the Ravens will effectivly cover 2 out of three I feel this is what may cause a problem for the Ravens. That being said, I am not a coach and perhaps they have a plan to deal with this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Well, that settles it. I am going to the Pancake social on Sunday.

PS. Did you do any research on the last time the Ravens and Patriots played?

Gronkowski has been on the team for a couple of years. He is still considered a rookie. Ravens played the Pats in Oct 17th ? of 2010. I tend to think he and some others are a bit better that 2010 and to be honest, I dont remember if they where in the game. I remember a close game though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    You do know that the 2009 playoff game was not the last time these 2 teams faced each other?

Yes it started that way....morphed into a general discusion about D and O.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Isn't this thread supposed to be about the Patriots D.

I ask cause I am not familiar with them.

Blog Entries

Yes it started that way....morphed into a general discusion about D and O.
    Not trying to be a dick just wondering if we can get back on topic :)

Is Edelman still playing D?

I dont remeber seeing edleman on D against Denver but a freind of mine said he was. He is a pretty usefull little dude. Has has made play on D in the past. from what Ive seen he is used here and there depending on who the Pats play. Would not know if he will play on that side of the ball this coming game.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Not trying to be a dick just wondering if we can get back on topic :)

Is Edelman still playing D?

12. Re: Patriots D

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoravensfan View Post
    It's correct that Welker, Gronk and Hernandez did not play in the playoff game in '09 but they did have a guy named Randy Moss. The Ravens corners in that game were Dominique Foxworth, Chris Carr (when he was still mostly a punt returner), Frank Walker and Corey Ivy.
    Remember that Moss was essentially a liability for the Patriots by 2009. It wasn't a fluke that he was cut early the next year.