Ravens Pre-Season

Regarding all of our young talent and competition; Will this change the amount of fans that will attend pre-season. I for one will watch every snap. Think about it....Troy Smith, Finnerty, alot of D Williams, Grubbs, Gaithers, all of our young DB's, Figurs and the fight for the #4 and 5 WR spots.

I will be glued to my seat with my eyes wide open. I am as excited about pre- season than I have ever been. Just curious if it is just me or is this what most people are feeling.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Re: Ravens Pre-Season

I'm there!! I am damn curious how the Ravens are going to cut this group down to 53! I think at least 60 of them could make other teams!
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;

I am so excited that all I think about is purple and black. When do the players report, who is healthy, who looks good, who doesnt? Training camp is just two weeks away and I cant freakin wait.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Thumbs up Re: Ravens Pre-Season

I too am shaking with excitement even for the preseason games to see the young guys. Leron McClain-ooooh, Antwan Barnes- yeah baby, Yamon Figures-yes, Troy Smith, Gaither and so on and so on- I love Ozzie Newsome-

yes sir the preseason is better this year, with d will looking like a moss hopefully. But im looking at the o line this year to feel the the future holds. And for me, the nfl network so i can see All the games. Living behind enemies in pittsburgh is rough, But i bleed purple and black.

Yeah Im excited- I just hate I can rarely watch them live as they are normally blacked out to me out here on the west coast. I'll watch the re-runs on nfl network though, like nmorefinest said... I am stoked to see which young guys step up- and who will be htis year's dawan landry! I have tempered enthusiasm about troy smith though- he really look shook without ginn jr in the championship game. He had happier feet than boller ever did in that game- and that was college!
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

I am really looking forward to getting out to Westminster and checking out Barnes. I think he is going to be a monster.
    FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!